Party People (Need feedback)

The sad part about this is that you're serious.

I was struggling to make it through a full minute.

However, don't take that as straight haterism, I'll be more than glad to show you why this wouldn't work (just be prepared for brutal honesty).

Fiev.

This sounds like a bad outtake from Revenge of the Nerds copied from a VHS deck intergrated with a cheese grater trying to make frumunda.

I'm thinking you barely practiced this and need to learn a little bit about song structure and subject matter cause there's none in there. But that can take years for some people to get down and I'm not sure how old you are or how long you've been trying to do this, but I do know that this isn't your first attempt (especially since this was done in '93, yet sounds like it's from 1985 with that beat).

Sometimes you have to just put the old shit down and move away from it swiftly.

I'm actually listening to a couple more just hoping that one was a fluke.

Okay, the quality was a lot better on some of the others as was the rest. I won't say it was great, but it shines in comparison to that party people track. I find this odd, but listening to the others, I get a real creepy amateur karaoke bar night feeling when I listen to those and I don't quite know what to make out of that just yet.

Fiev.

Fieva,thank you for your honest opinion on my song.Not that much persons are willing to stand up and face soneone to tell them the truth.No problem, I can take it. Now I can move on.

Stay well

Irwin

I major upgrade... 2010 style. I would start with listening to some of the popular artists, then try to work out your own style. It sounds like you have the ability to play, just need a big update is all... I took a listen at the other songs you have on your page... those would have worked in the 80's... but definately fast forward 30 years dude.

I major upgrade... 2010 style. I would start with listening to some of the popular artists, then try to work out your own style. It sounds like you have the ability to play, just need a big update is all... I took a listen at the other songs you have on your page... those would have worked in the 80's... but definately fast forward 30 years dude.

Thank you for listening and for giving your advice.

Irwin

i really liked it, maybe just fix the sound so sounds more professional and bring it into the future just a little like dkny said? i think its a really cool song, and like you said it was a rough draft from 93, but i think it still has potential.

i'm still working on a couple songs i started in the 4th grade so your doing better than me:laughings:

i really liked it, maybe just fix the sound so sounds more professional and bring it into the future just a little like dkny said? i think its a really cool song, and like you said it was a rough draft from 93, but i think it still has potential.

i'm still working on a couple songs i started in the 4th grade so your doing better than me:laughings:

Good to hear from you cantthinkofname,I just had wanted to know because I may master some of my demos soon.

Thank you very much.

Irwin

They're actually good. I just feel like there are some songs in there that are similar? I feel like I was listening to one song continuously.

But honestly, they're okay just a little more improvement and it'll be good.

Keep it up and good luck!

But honestly, they're okay just a little more improvement and it'll be good.

CoolMusicNotes,thank you very much for your comment.

Irwin

Back