Online Soundbanks

Mateo21

I was wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of some sites that have some good one shot drum samples and looprs or one shots of synths, strings and bass. Ive look all over search engines but nothing good so far. Your help would be appreciated.

Paz

I used to be all over a ton of those sites when I first started out with this before I got my Triton, but I can't remember any of them. I remember a few months ago, I was searching for sound effects samples and just typed that into Google and got a ton of sample sites though. Another is my boy, Ghetalion, who used to have a sample section on his site (www. ghetalion.com), but I don't know if he still does.

If I come across any, I'll post them for ya, though.

-Springfield

Thanks fellas...the mod archive is especially nice...by the way ethos...have you ever heard of an MC named El Guante around your way? Hes a friend of mine and he lives in Madison...

Last edited:
word? yeah, ive known el guante for a while. ive competed in slams with him, i met him at an open mic a while back. your first name wouldnt be Eric would it?

Nope...I only know him thru the net. He works with another friend of mine in Eugene Oregon named G Force...from what I hear Guante gets alot of beats from him. Its nice to hear at least someone from our old net cypha is making some noise.

Back