Ok, got another joint ft. the misses n lil bro

You're entitled to the first amendment..Physicall the way you post feedback you should be a BEAST! but...but...but...

Hey, I'm only critquing from a neutral standpoint. And just you wait till I start recording soon...you WILL be calling me the beast.
Probably not but I can hope

As I said before youre entitled to the first amendment..I hope you DO become a beast because youre fam..Word........LOL I think Ive been hanging around Change too much lol, from the avatar to the words I say when I post. Word. :D

i am feelin this joint i can see it gettin better tho oh by the way another nice beat by u kt the god be sure to let us hear the finished product

i hear bellssssss...!!! thats whats missin.....simple sells..just have some breakdowns..and have it thumpin...i hear bellsssssss ...tht whats missin..did i say that already...this is nice ..i think you should had the last verse tho and shorten it up a bit..remeber you showcasin wifey...or the middle verse...but it still turned out nice//3three verse was short...

keep doin big thing fam...imma have to work on a club banfer for you and the camp soon.. i got one in mind..just gotta make the beat fiya..

i hear bellssssss...!!! thats whats missin.....simple sells..just have some breakdowns..and have it thumpin...i hear bellsssssss ...tht whats missin..did i say that already...this is nice ..i think you should had the last verse tho and shorten it up a bit..remeber you showcasin wifey...or the middle verse...but it still turned out nice//3three verse was short...

keep doin big thing fam...imma have to work on a club banfer for you and the camp soon.. i got one in mind..just gotta make the beat fiya..

well this joint wasnt really towards her lp, it was just everyone chillin when i was making a beat and yall know i dislike rhyming to my own beats. Like i said not my cup of tea.

Man i thought this was tight regarless of it bein your beat or not.
Vocals were ILL. Beat was ILL. Specially on the chorus. Lovin that synth.

:cool:

Man i thought this was tight regarless of it bein your beat or not.
Vocals were ILL. Beat was ILL. Specially on the chorus. Lovin that synth.

:cool:

ohhh naw thats my beat, i just didnt add the usual voice tag. But yeah im one of those i think the beat is never done kind of dudes and my brother was like man leave the damn beat alone. Remembers he's the southern version of me:D. Yep..... so hahahaha doesnt it suck when you hear something to go with a beat and your brain plays the melody but the beat is just lacking that sound. It drives you mad hahahahahahahahahhaha yes!!!!!!!!!!!! global half beat TAKEOVER!

Ok im done now:cool:

Back