OAKS (check it out 2nd track since come back)

yo son at around 38 seconds when all them toms or orch. timpani's kick in shit gets crazy my speakers were bangin hard right there but that lil explosion sound has to go cuz it just does lol strings were soundin good too i'd like to hear someone on this joint

yo im feelin that joint - but it has an "album cut" or underground feel . . . i like whatsup even more . . . but it stops after like a few seconds . whats up wit dat {roflmao}

not to get distracted - but who the frikkin hell is that chick in ya friends seection - persia . . . oh my frikkin god!!!! oh shit - i typed that shit out loud!!! lol

Melodies are clashing on this one…but when the verse kicks in this is heat. Maybe too much on the cowbell and crashes…other than that the drum programming is sick as usual.

gullyjewelz said:
i like whatsup even more . . . but it stops after like a few seconds . whats up wit dat {roflmao}

I aint put the whole thing up there at first it was just a tester at first never went back and posted the finished version..lol

You got one instrument that's out of whack with the others...it's only here and there but it's killing tha track.

I'd also take the gun cock out completely and I'd use a more crisp clap.

Other than that it just seems like you're recording your drumkit too high in Reason homie.

Back