"Now or Never" and other new beats

I listened to the new one and it's hot, as usual. I also went back and listened to some of the others that I heard before and they all sounded better this time around. Good work.

-Springfield

Yo Stray, always been a fan of your work since the first time I heard it. Keep shit runnin'.

Nice job

Sounds nice, throw an experienced vocal in there and you got yourself a definite heater!

sweet job man

I definitely appreciate the responses everybody. Drop links if you got something you want feedback on.

Fieva said:
Yo Stray, always been a fan of your work since the first time I heard it. Keep shit runnin'.

You got a nerve Fieva!!...........I heard some of your sh*t and it's butter too! I'm definitly feeling that "Hittin' Corners" <----Some Gangsta Sh*t!

But Stray I'm feeling it! You always seem to come with some nice hits, you got a different style that I'm definitly feeling!
Keep Banging!

Trumpspade said:
You got a nerve Fieva!!...........I heard some of your sh*t and it's butter too! I'm definitly feeling that "Hittin' Corners" <----Some Gangsta Sh*t!

But Stray I'm feeling it! You always seem to come with some nice hits, you got a different style that I'm definitly feeling!
Keep Banging!
Aww shit! I 'preciate that Trump. LOL @ I got a nerve...that's just how I am though....if I feel it, I feel it....if I can help you out with advice to make it better, I do that.

BTW I might use Hittin' Corners on my CD...not sure yet, but a strong possibility. If I do, I'll be down for havin' a couple of guest spots on it.

Fieva said:
Aww shit! I 'preciate that Trump. LOL @ I got a nerve...that's just how I am though....if I feel it, I feel it....if I can help you out with advice to make it better, I do that.

BTW I might use Hittin' Corners on my CD...not sure yet, but a strong possibility. If I do, I'll be down for havin' a couple of guest spots on it.

Well keep me in mind for some spot on Hittin' Corners, that's my cut! ( I done claimed that one already.....) But on the real, holler at me when you gonna do something with that one, I sing but I know madd MC's up here in the Bean, rapping isn'y my forte. Where do you get your refills for your drums? It's Redrum your using correct?
One!

Trumpspade said:
Well keep me in mind for some spot on Hittin' Corners, that's my cut! ( I done claimed that one already.....) But on the real, holler at me when you gonna do something with that one, I sing but I know madd MC's up here in the Bean, rapping isn'y my forte. Where do you get your refills for your drums? It's Redrum your using correct?
One!

If I go with it, I might work with it in the next couple of weeks. Hit my PM and we might be able to work something out on that.

As for my drums, I've made a customized kit throughout the last couple years. My old producer gave me a small solid kit with the basics (808, 909, 303, etc.) to start workin' with and I just built on from there. I tend to use a lot of one shot wavs that I'm using in the Redrum part of Reason 3 for my drums. I don't do the Dr. Rex files except maybe once in a long while. I mentored a cat and now all he does is use pre made drum loops for his beats...I tell him like once a week that it's weak to go that route.

damn

i wasn't feeling "now or never" too tough, but DAMN! those other joints are off the damn banger.

with your permission, i want to freak that "never" track.

I appreciate the honesty Jug...I can't front...I feel the same way about it. Then again, I feel that way about most of my tracks.

Feel free to use any beats you want.

stray411 said:
I appreciate the honesty Jug...I can't front...I feel the same way about it. Then again, I feel that way about most of my tracks.

Feel free to use any beats you want.

no problem, that's how we grow. the track was a nice musical piece, it just wasn't right for the creative space i'm in at this time. I should have expressed that. I don't think it's fair to say that a song isn't appealing to you without giving the artist some type of reason why. I have yet to hear a peice from you that i felt was, for lack of a better word, garbage. who knows, three songs down the line i might come back to that beat and be inspired to write something to it. keep up the good work!

Fieva said:

i decided to get a mic so i'm back in the game.

Now that's straight. I plan to make the Riddin' Skinnies beat this weekend, so be on the lookout for that. I got a song that I might either add to the album or throw in on the next one (I'll record those mf's back to back since I haven't done a CD since '01). I'm gonna call "That N**** Didn't" another Southern club banger.

Fieva said:
Now that's straight. I plan to make the Riddin' Skinnies beat this weekend, so be on the lookout for that. I got a song that I might either add to the album or throw in on the next one (I'll record those mf's back to back since I haven't done a CD since '01). I'm gonna call "That N**** Didn't" another Southern club banger.

Keep dudes posted like "Shaquille Onizzo"...............

Trumpspade said:
Keep dudes posted like "Shaquille Onizzo"...............

Yooooo....that's what I do man. Gotta let people know I don't sleep when it comes to the music....I stay on point widdit. Plus if I get an idea that I think might work with additional people, ya'll would get first dibs on it.

Back