Not Today (Off My Upcoming EP "Dark After Dawn")

xxl

remember the future
i wasn't going to release it until the EP came out but i guess one track wouldn't hurt. this is one of the 8 songs coming out on the ep. thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated. if anyone wishes to collaborate, i'm open to ideas.

this is one of the tracks that i really thought didn't need guitars but then again not 100% sure.

the song's titled "Not Today"

production, mix and vocals all done by me.

http://www.box.net/shared/nlxknias5q

here's another one, which was the song that started it all:

Moving On:

http://www.box.net/shared/q79sqnp5fb

EP comes out January 1st, 2010.

www.xtaticline.com (official website will be up when i get some hosting issues solved .. for now it redirects to the myspace)

dam yoo the fuck? this is some fucking tight shit my dude. almost mistake it for some linkin park shit. homie keep itup, this is some get yourself signed type of shit. add sum guitars over it my dude wud make it that much better.

i usually dont like wite ppl rapping to b a 100 with you (im guessin ur wite ) but this is not even wite. ur voice has that unique sound. trus me i wudnt be surprised if heard this dude from the internet got signed hahahh damn. keep this up, this on a whole new ballpark.

wud u be up for a collab my dude? wud love to get in on this or ny other tracks u might have. hit me uppp.

The poster above me is right, It does remind me of Linkin Park.
I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

On one hand, Hell yeah, I love Linkin Park, Great sound!

On the other, It's already been done before.

I would have kept the reverse vocals going up until your verse started.
Too much blank instrumental might bore the listener while they're waiting for the song to actually start.

The mix seemed a little rough, but for the most part,
Two thumbs up!

thumbz up on that linkin park feel . . but honestly i dont think LP got that steeze on lock . .. so i would go for it . . . they are not out there THAT much . . . more room for you to fit in . . . and still be different . .

i do think the intro was a lil too long (without some action/vocals) accompanying . . .

i aitn the best with the mix skills . . . but on my lap top this shit bang!!

(y not holla wit some feedback on myspace.com/breadwinnaz)
holla

Back