Noddy, Noddy, Noddy...

Re-Lapse

I told you I was gonna knock the shit out your teeth, but I decided to lay low for a bit, I was creepin' around on the forums and I heard a beat by D.ease and it struck my inspiration, but all I had was the demo of Fruity on the computer I was using, so I couldn't use the sounds I wanted to.

But, I decided to work with what I had and see what I could come up with. It isn't much, but don't you think this could be HOT?!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=660290

007-MyStyle

--Re-Lapse

This can be a step up for you...but I KNOW FOR A FACT that you can give me MORE...Ive seen you do it...and take this as a compliment not a bash---You would make a MonSterous video game soundtrack producer...I can hear this on Mario or something

Noddy301 said:
This can be a step up for you...but I KNOW FOR A FACT that you can give me MORE...Ive seen you do it...and take this as a compliment not a bash---You would make a MonSterous video game soundtrack producer...I can hear this on Mario or something

Well, I guess since I might be going into video game engineering, I might have a foot in the door on the music, eh? ;)

Who knows!

I'll see what I can come up with, though.

--Re-Lapse

Back