neworleans

alevy

Whats up guys are there any engineers in here from neworleans producers rappers anything from the neworleans area?

That sounds good to me where are you from at exactly. I'm a big fan of kenoes tracks he doesn't get the respect that he should. How is his record label going anyway?

yo,

i'm from new orleans homeboy. the only problem is right now i'm living in baltimore maryland. i can't record anything for you since i'm not there, but i'm willing to work with you as a producer. :)

feel free to check out some of my material on my website. my name is Red Cross.

Last edited:
Kool that sounds like a start. lol. You in the military or school or something? I have my own studio but I need some engineering help tips anything would help. I have a idea of how to general things but not everythng. I can send you some stuff and let you peep it out you gone love it. For the most part my mixes sound great for mixtapes but not good as a commercial album. So I need a few pointers. Imma peep ya trax when I get home holla at me. man we all in this together same goal we all tryna blow. lol

srewvill lol yeah man how things popping out there? you produce engineer or a little bit of everything.

I'm a producer/engineer/c.e.o/promoter/...

well you get the picture. If you start your own company you gotta wear a lot of hats.

good luck with the label hopefully we meet each other at the top and we be sitting back on 106 and park talking bout this conversation oneday. lol...you never know. how long you been haveing ya label for?

Back