neworleans

Are the radio stations out there as bad as a lot a people say. I heard they want you to pay like a gazillion dollars for spins. I think yall are in the top 5 in radio markets. Or they just show love to local artists?

Thats good. I thought were money hungry like they are in neworleans. Baby and P control the radio indirectly down here. All the hood chicks love bounce music. So thats our underground music they play in the club. So that leaves less spots for real rappers to get a listen. Thats why so many people leave neworleans and go to atlanta and the east coast just to get own.

yo alevy!

i'm feeling these records, the mix sounds good to me, i can't give you too much of a critique because my listening environment is restricted to computer speakers and headphones.

In Ya Life, is a hot song to me. the production is hot for these records. who's the producer? holla @ chalin27 for
his opinion on the mixes. your hustle and flow for these songs are hot ya heard me?

Thanks bruh. It feel good to get some feed back good or bad. lol. You from here you know how it is. Dude's hate so much. Rather then say they like the song they'll listen for a error and talk about that.(They'll like the song the whole time but they wont tell you)

check this out

alevy man, we went to the same high school. i left warren easton and went to alcee fortier for my senior year. i graduated back in 94. from your age i would say you graduated in 2002?

yo

how is that beat coming along for you? if you ain't feeling it too much, i can understand. sometimes i feel a beat but it's not what i'm looking for at that particular time. :D

yeah i like it better to i have to send you the finished version im experimenting with diffrent hooks right now i should have it finished tomorrow

N.o.

what's up Alevy im in the NO area, i peeped your songs on myspace. yo you got some hot sh*t, just givin props. what do you need an engineer for? recording your projects or just for tips etc...?

PEACE

i can definitely give you some tips to get your mixes sounding good depending on what software and hardware you have. What equipment are you using to record vocals?

Back