New single by me Featuring R&B singer Just James

chalin27

This is Final joint completed for my LP. Happythat my joint is finally complete. It's dedicated to my wife and it's called "To the love of my life". James blessed this joint. All lyrics written by myself he brought the song to life on the real. check it out at www.soundclick.com/hotsounds it's the first track on the page. Production by Iron Will for mad styles productions. All feed back welcome.

this is hot

yo cha, this is a song with a lot of potential. i was playing this joint and my wife walked in and wanted to know who this was. she doesn't really listen to rap so of course the singing and the beat is what got her attention and she was feeling it. i was feeling the verses the singing and the beat as well. i really onlly have one minutely negative thing to say about the record at 03:36 there is a little distortion in his vocals which may be due to clipping.

thanks jug man what have u been up to? is the LP finished yet? good cath I'll be mixing again before I master I just posted because I've been dying to put this out got copyright paper work thursday.

yo cha

the lp been finished, i've just been sitting on it, i've had a major road block in my life man. i'm slowly picking myself up so i'm still doing my music, i just had to check myself and prioritize some things.

That's cool man we have those at times. Hit me up on aim when you get the chance havent talked to ya in a minute

Ok

How do you say something negative about somthing so beautifull. Cuz the track meaning and value is obviously dope. What you are on I am envious of. I wish I could feel like that about a women and I'm sure your wife loved it if not for just that alone but take away that fact and my opinion on the song would be it's cool. I didn't care for the hook. Home boy wasn't wack with his singing ability but he's not dope either. Your verse... well you can rhyme can't take that away you did kill it but the beat was so lackig I couldn't get into it. over all if my girl was not in the room I would skip it. I hope you don't think I'm just a hater on this one. I got to say it how I see it. Lately I'm not feeling nobody music??

Nah no hate at all man I understand cause this song was dedicated to my wife so I really only expect women to like it for the most part. Sorta my radio joint if you know what I mean. There are plenty of Rap love ballads my wife feel that I dont like so I know what your saying. Still gotta have put it on to please em though.

Good point, sometimes you have to do some songs that you know might cut off one group of people, but would attract another group. The song is really good. I can see some draws coming off on that one.

I think your verses are good, nice rhymes and flow. And the dude singing he got a nice voice . But I think his voice on the hook kinda sound like it's all over. The hook where he was saying "you must know, I love you, you're the only one..etc. " should be louder than the parts where he's trying to sing along with it. lol. do u understand where i'm getting at?

I couldn't catch that when I listened to it at work.....but I have hy headphones panned to one ear...I'd have to listen on both sides to catch the full effect.

Yo Chica....I peeped your soundclick page. I'm likin a lot of what I hear so far. That Aaliyah cover is tight.

I always did like that song so it was nice to see a remix of it without a total redo.

PrettyChica said:
I think your verses are good, nice rhymes and flow. And the dude singing he got a nice voice . But I think his voice on the hook kinda sound like it's all over. The hook where he was saying "you must know, I love you, you're the only one..etc. " should be louder than the parts where he's trying to sing along with it. lol. do u understand where i'm getting at?
Yeah I know what your saying. I wanted that part to be back ground and his main vocals to be lead. Even though this will go on the EP and probably to the radio the way he brought my words to life really put a lump in my throat so I just kept them as lead. You are a female so I value your opinion I'll give it more thought and see what it sounds like.

Back