NEW>>> Rayhne Naldi - Club Girls

bknot1

Hustle Magic!! We Got It.
I really didn't like it to be honest...it sounded like some background music for a commercial or something as opposed to a real, full song.

hell if kelis can do it - dont hate! i aitn gon say its my cup of tea, but its definitely MARKETABLE no doubt about it. she got a good soundin voice too. sounds like there should be some effects on her voice though - but im not THAT qualified in engineering to take that advice w/o a grain of salt (or maybe 2)

I put a little,little, little bit of reverb on the vocals..not to noticable.. we will see..i think she tryin to push it in her area (N.M) and i will see if I can get my DJ friend to spin it when he DJs..so we can see what reaction we get...never know..

Gully how is the Album coming alone?

hell if kelis can do it - dont hate! i aitn gon say its my cup of tea, but its definitely MARKETABLE no doubt about it. she got a good soundin voice too. sounds like there should be some effects on her voice though - but im not THAT qualified in engineering to take that advice w/o a grain of salt (or maybe 2)

Definitley Kelisish.............Stripper Anthem..............That's a sound, like Gully said, is not appealing to me, but definitely marketable. A plain Jane sounding chick, talking about what she'll do to you, from head to toe, is most definitely marketable..........Maybe she need to get a lil mo NASTY!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Definitley Kelisish.............Stripper Anthem..............That's a sound, like Gully said, is not appealing to me, but definitely marketable. A plain Jane sounding chick, talking about what she'll do to you, from head to toe, is most definitely marketable..........Maybe she need to get a lil mo NASTY!!!!

:D :D :D :D

you know what you said is so true...i will mention this to her..and maybe it can be the remix over the same beat with a different hook..that will be a killer for marketability for the strip clubs and dance clubs.. (I might change a few things in the beat for the remix tho..:D.. Trump you got me plottin over here) imma have to see what she says about that..:D

so true..but it might get put on the back burner for a minute..gotta get on the road (after noon) to goto VA to check in to my new command... Need to find a nice singer that want to bless that "My Chocolate Love" beat on my site..gotta get the rest of the accapella's in so I ccan finish mixing some songs...damn this is goin to be a busy weekend..still tryin to make sure we gettin this house to close at the end of the month..(excited about the house)...

Honestly, she's wack, Knotty.

Her flow is hesitant, her voice doesn't command the beat, nor does it seduce the listener... With a woman, it's gotta be one or the other. She doesn't have either going for her...

So unless she look phenominal, I'd let this one go... Cause she won't go anywhere.

I hear you fam..but she signed to some label in NM so someone thinks she got talent..and but im goin to try and get her to record it..if i get some time to talk more to her to the subject..

but yeah its always hit or miss with female artist..but im will to give anyone a chance..

i kinda like this, it takes some time to understand this tho but i like the idea of this. The mix is great. I like her voice, very sexy, she reminds me of mia.

Back