new pic for new name( Josey Whales ya heard)

jugalo180

www.moneyistherecipe.com
something i've been working on. it's for my new name, it's called "Breaking The Mold".

holla @cha boy.

Impressive... But it's hard as hell to make out anything in that picture. The Josey Whales has to much angle on it to read clear and I can't tell what that is in front of it. But yeah the 3D shit is pretty dope... You gotta tell me what you used for that.

And you think must think a lot like cats I fucked with cuz a couple years back I did my first cd with a cat who went by OUTLAW JOSEY aka GI JOE but since then he gave the shit up. Dude had a gang of talent though... Just couldn't hang....

Peace...

ok

i'll be back in a hot minute with a lil sumtin different to the pic. damn, man you know it must be true that what ever you think of someone else out there has already thought of it. i decided to switch the name up from phyzical therapy because it doesn't have a smooth simple pronunciation. i love that Clint Eastwood flick yo. I decided that that is a cool name, but then it still is too close to Jay Z( Josey), and Joe Buttons(Josey Whales) oh well, i'll try and work with it.

here ya go Lazi

ok it's finished, i have another version i'm going to put up.
the new theme is "Written En Stone". it's a grafitti script on a stone wall, and script coming out of a piece of stone, and script made of stone, that's what gave me the inspiration for the theme. it's saying that my name is written in stone.

holla @cha boy.

oh yeah, it was done in cinema 4d xl 7.2

i finally got to see this..i thin u need to make the letter u sittin on more readable..then u will have a nice cover..just my 2 cents

Back