New out the Batting Cage....

dan..mane this is hott...im feelin this right here...

clean it up and get it on the radio...could be a nice intro for any show...
2nd person sounds like Eric Sermon..lol

real nice work fam.

Yeah, the guy on the chorus sounds like E Double for real. I only wish these cats had that much drive to re-do it for radio play (or even perfection for that matter). But their only concern is do'in tracks for their homeboys to hear. Waste of talent IMO.....Thanks for the feedback-

there was a couple instances where i thought they had forgotten wut to say or tried to say it too fast if u know wut i mean but the beat is bangin and the mix sounds good to me and the track is hot and it would deff. get airplay right now so u should try to talk them into it fam and don't let the talent be wasted. my motto is "don't try to get them to take you to the top, you take them to the top"

Thanks for the look D... Funny how I'm do'in all my songs now.. All I do is drop my vocals into a NN19 in Reason and do all my sequencing, mixing, and mastering there. Getting more than my money's worth out of Propellerhead, lol.. Just talked to them cats and told them to stop bullshitt'in and get whatever they can. Be over here tomorrow to get busy;)

Yeah that's dope Kid!

Very East Coast sounding........ Reminds me of what good rap once sounded like!

Back