New Guy Here, Check out my Audio and give feedback please!!

Welcome to the board.

I don't do reviews no more, but couldn't help myself. Some of the tightest shit on here in a while IMO.

Tips?? Only one, don't stop doing what you're doing.

I hear your hunger, I feel your lyrics, your delivery is on point.

Ripping a cat up on his own beat, that was tight.

Rough Draft and My Problem are tight as hell.

I'm not sure they would be the best match for you, but I'd be more than happy to have you on any of my tracks. Let me know.

www.soundclick.com/perpetualproductions

Keep it up.

Stray

SERIOUS!!!!!

DAMN MAN!!!!

SERIOUS u the only ARTIST that got me BOBBIN my head, YOUR style remind me of X-RAIDED, TIGHT MAN. HEY, u did this at home, TELL me what other Equipment did u use with that MXL v93m mic????? UR recordin seem cool too. HEY when u come out with a album, HIT ME UP, i'll mos def bump that.

It's Bout Time

it's about time some of these fake ass internet producers get
hit some hard shit...i'm def feelin u on that track...my problem was hot too...your voice reminded me of Xzibit which is good because after hearing everyone else doin the same thing yours was different...welcome to the board an keep it movin...peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

www.soundclick.com/kevlar27

It is decided. After swearing I never would, I must write rhymes again. You just reminded me why I did in the first place. Thank you.

Peace

damn, it really feels good reading your responses, and i have to thank each one of you. Really keepin me inspired to hear that someone is feeling music that really is comming from inside. you know, kinda like knowing people out there are relating to you as an individual.

Stray, thanks for the offer, and i will be checking out your beats asap. Im sure i can work with something! Im honored to be asked. Ill hit you up as soon as i get a chance.

hottsauce, im flattered man. I got the v93m with a shockmount and boom stand, xlr cable running to a M-Audio, audio buddy preamp. And a 1/4 balanced cable running from the preamp to the standard compaq soundcard lol. Whole setup cost me around $200

Word up Kevlar, ive heard mad xzibit comparisons with that last audio, ive heard chino xl and vakill alot too on others. Thank you for listening homie.

The Big Piece, man, you have no idea what that comment means to me. That is some major shit to know that you can bring inspiration to another individual through your work. Thank you.

Thanks all of you

yo my man

that self hatred track is banging, and for recording all that through a compaq soundcard proves ya dont need a million dollar set up to give peeps good ish, and not that "fruity-Loops" sound

really nice tracks man

peace
LB

"you wanna be horror-core, that genre beens played out since 94"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that rhyme is tight!

Last edited:
Yo' son, "my problem" was tite!
Vocally, your rhythmic and syncopated phrasing along with your
deft-like use of accenting particular passages for emphasis clearly
indicates your total understanding & control of your voice!
Lyrically, your most up-front presentation incorporating a seemingly original and quality flow that captures the listeners attention, is straight on point literally forcing my dome-piece to
rock from side to side.
Musically, nice beat. At times it seemed that the beat lagged a bit behind your vocs giving me the impression that a .1 pitch increase
might be needed, then I realized I was basing this wrong assumption under the hard influence of a 5th of Absolut!

Overall, much luv to your production! I mean, you rec'd your voc tracks bone "dry" using only compression !!?? You got real talent!A bit of advice,ease up on the limiter a bit as after listening to this joint 7 times, one can detect minimal db drops when the processor caps the thresh too low on your phat-@ss voc skillz.
Again,this is only noticeable after CRITICAL LISTENING but can be
adj'd during mastering.
Otherwise, your sh#t is intelligent and dope.

Ummmm, hooz' your manager!!?? ;)

Say what!!!?? U ain't got one!!??:D ;) :D

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

Back