New Group

Fishmed

I am mainly an AE recording other people. I have recorded some rap in the past but here is a song of a group I am working with now. Let me know your thoughts as I hope you enjoy the music.

Find Me In the Club

Im likin' this right here..think the intro is a bit to long..who was that group..was it a Alabama group..it sound pretty nice once it gets to flowing..nice work..keep grindin strong..

bknot1 said:
Im likin' this right here..think the intro is a bit to long..who was that group..was it a Alabama group..it sound pretty nice once it gets to flowing..nice work..keep grindin strong..

The group is called FOMI, and they are from Alabama. :cool:

Some of the MOST professional group of musicians I have worked with.

dont think I heard of them..but the sound pretty good..better the 334MOBB anyway..nice work..

How is the overall SOUND production?
What if anything should be changed to make it sound more mainstream?

Last edited:
you need to make the intro shorter..its needs a really catchy hook (which i think they have) tempo needs to be faster..you goin for the club feel not the pimp feel...the beat might need to be change to fit a faster feel to it..right now the song song like some pimp type flow..not ready for the mainstream masses..

you want to be able to have a song that the masses will remeber once they hear it...and when its in the club it knocks..and pack the flow..on the lines of that Party like a Rock Star..Rock ya hips... you have to have a sound that will compete with that comin out of alabama..because that where you goin to start marketing the song..

bknot1 said:
you need to make the intro shorter..its needs a really catchy hook (which i think they have) tempo needs to be faster..you goin for the club feel not the pimp feel...the beat might need to be change to fit a faster feel to it..right now the song song like some pimp type flow..not ready for the mainstream masses..

you want to be able to have a song that the masses will remeber once they hear it...and when its in the club it knocks..and pack the flow..on the lines of that Party like a Rock Star..Rock ya hips... you have to have a sound that will compete with that comin out of alabama..because that where you goin to start marketing the song..
Thanks for the input. I don't write or perform the music, just record, so I was looking more from the mix, sound quality side of things.

the mix and quality sounds good to me..but note im at work listening on computer speakers at a low enough volume not to bother anyone...

Hey - That Intro Is Kinda Long - But It Definitely Sounds Good!!! The Hook Is Nice!!! . .. Hey Git To Promotin - That Can Be A Chart Mover!!!

yea I like

Its str8 cuz. I like it. Mainstream umm.......its ok at best man just for everything radio.....but see mainstream is getting harder than the usual soft sound like most of Jeezy shit so this could make some noise. The mix is ok at best it could be better once I threw on the studio headphones it sounded like it could be a lot better compared to when it sounded straight on my pc speakers. Oh and shorten the intro getting into the beat!!!!!!

Back