new to furity loops lol

kevin C.

well im pretty much new to this whole site!!
but i focus more on recording but just thought i would give producing a try!! lol

well lets just say its gonna take some time to get tha hang of furity loops lol

so if yall got any tips feel free

thanks

welcome to the site!! just ask and we'll try to help :) i know you're new to producing so if you have anything for us to listen to post it and we'll go from there :D

your first month youll think you're hotter than scott storch (although i think hes single handedly ruining hip-hop), youll be showing your mom and pops and friends and shit..by the third month you realize that other people's beats are much much better than yours so youll start spending alot of time reading about making beats and finding the right samples and trying to branch off the corny sound as much as possible..by the 6th month youll love that program like your first born or your dog or something, but wait theres more..after about a year (if you play your cards right) REASON 3.0, PRO TOOLS, CUBASE, FL STUDIO 7 XXL PRODUCER EDITION,ETC.. i'll be here..waiting til then.. :cool:

ps in the words of Chris Tucker..'dont eva..eva..eva, eva, eva get pissed cuz nobody wants to buy your beats..ive been doing this for 4 years and still havent sold shit..just try to focus on making the music YOU want

RafagasMusic said:
your first month youll think you're hotter than scott storch (although i think hes single handedly ruining hip-hop), youll be showing your mom and pops and friends and shit..by the third month you realize that other people's beats are much much better than yours so youll start spending alot of time reading about making beats and finding the right samples and trying to branch off the corny sound as much as possible..by the 6th month youll love that program like your first born or your dog or something, but wait theres more..after about a year (if you play your cards right) REASON 3.0, PRO TOOLS, CUBASE, FL STUDIO 7 XXL PRODUCER EDITION,ETC.. i'll be here..waiting til then.. :cool:

ps in the words of Chris Tucker..'dont eva..eva..eva, eva, eva get pissed cuz nobody wants to buy your beats..ive been doing this for 4 years and still havent sold shit..just try to focus on making the music YOU want
Thats a very well put analogy Ray Ray

lol yuh i know my stuff sucks lol

i have a friend that is a really good producer and he came over today and showed me a lot of stuff lol but yuh it takes time and i know lol

Back