New fiya

bknot1 said:
Wsup..finally got some new beat up ..check them out...

http://www.soundclick.com/knotmeproductions

New Beats:
Touch Tha Floor
Heavy Hit
When We Come
End of Days
End of Days pt2

check'em out

this is constructive criticism --- dont take any offence!

end of days 2 -------- the bassline seems to be off, quantize it or something, the horn thing is annoying to me

heavy hit --------- not good to flow over, more suitable for a level a side scrolling video game

end of days -------- same issue as the other version, maybe get a better bassline, some tight keyboard parts, and it may work as an intro

when we come -------- the drum track itself minus the distortin 808 sounds like a good fast dance beat, the horn things are annoying as fuck

touch the floor -------- ok, this one has some potential, but that 808 is annoying, i know the miami sound got alot of 808 in the drum tracks, maybe turn the 808 volume down alot or substitute with a solid kick with a hint of boom and track 'll be aight, the piano sound is cool, the synth guitar is str8 just maybe add another synth guitar pattern and some changeup by alternating between them

End of Days pt2- only the guitar and the drums are in sync. Bring the guitar down. maybe throw in some strings or pads to fill it out some

Heavy Hit - sub kick is too much. not really feeling this one to much

End of Days- sounds the same as the original

When We Come- this has the potential to be crunk with a change of instrument choices. the horn IS a bit too much.

you really need better sounding instruments. You should look into freeware vst instruments (assuming u have a vst compatble sequencer available to you) or a soundfont player there are some really good sounding soundfonts out there for free. I recently did a beat using only soundfonts and really surprised myself. I was so used to souped up equipments sounds from my that i forgot how good things can come out when u take time to play them and add your own effects to taste.

Back