!! New Deep Beat Check It Out !!

peepin it now.............

I like the intro............... this joint gotta nice vibe to it...... its different i like that about it........ i like the melody to and that change up was nice..... caught me off gaurd..... nice change up on the drums to......... overall I think this joint is solid sounds like somethin I might rhyme to.....

keep up the work and return the favor.....

this is cool a lil to much effects on the sample. or are they part of the sample? The FX make the drums sound too dry

I like the atmospheric melody, but I think your drum pattern could use a little more dynamic changes, they seem to need a little more swing for this melody.
I like the congos they add a nice touch. If you fix the drums I think this would be a nice track. I can hear Anthony Hamilton on this joint.

not feelin the spacial aspecr of it. It sounds like so much is going on that the drums go off at a point.Good work just not my cup of tea. keep doing your thang

i really aint do much to the sample at all i see what ya'll talking bout though all i could really do was turn the sample down a lil bit... thats just how the sample sounds it has no effects on it at all

thanks for the feed

Back