New Beats w/vocals

out the door, needs a defined snare, those claps r kinda wack. song is alright.

get it poppin-again no snare, whats the deal?

THESE ARE BOTH HOT BUT YOU DO NEED A SNARE IN EM IT SOUNDS LIKE AN INTRO AND YOU WAITING FOR IT TO HIT BUT IT NEVER DO. SNARE GIVES IT SOME BALANCE GOOD WORK THO

yeah it has a snare in it but its to damn low...but we are going to redo it soon..thanks for the feedback

Yo I agree with what every1 else has said so far.

If you want a good drumkit which has a nice snare I'll send u the one that lazi posted to you.

Just gimme ya e-mail and I'll hit you up sometime I'm not busy.

thanks abyyss.. u got pm

i agree with everthing u all are saying..i just need to add snares to it

Is that texture of the vocals intended or is it just due to a bad mic/lack of compression?

This one I think needs a few more elements - it's SCREAMING for a bass.

bad mic..and i didnt lower the vocal b4 i mixdown..then i deleted the vocals by mistake...but we goin to redo it...it hit when we play it in the car and on home system..but i will work on that to..

^

BKNOT you should probably consider a better soundcard for recording. I remember you said you where cool with the laptop inputs but I promise you laptop cards are about the worst sounding cards ever. Mines is hella noisy and clips on a anything just above a whisper. They are basically made just to fit and still give you some kinda sound. You'd be hella surprised the difference a good 24bit sound card will make in your recordings. I think that's what ABYYSS was hitting on maybe...

By the way I was messing with just the RM1X last night and did something that had it soundung real nice. I used the 3 band eq... Setting this up with some nice settings (actually I just turn it on and it was better off top) and putting some on the drums and whatever else gave the RM1X beats a real edge. I think i'll probably try and knock off a full fifty tracks with just the RM1X. I can run like 5 a day with this thing... Since they are small files and it'll all be all RM1X sounds if you wanting I can probably hit you down with a track or 2 if you wanting. Holla...

Peace...

that would be cool...i will look for a 24bit sound cadr for the laptop..the lock n loaded recordings were so of my 1st recording and some of my 1st beats im made off the RM1X..but i still like the way they sound..i know im gettin better with the new stuff i have done..plus the HR.com remix..my boy ssaid he loved it...so he might do something to that beat..but im back in the lab..tryin to make hits...peace

The vocal delivery you got aint really pushing the track. The lyrics are decent though, I like the verses better than the hook, the flow is nice as hell though. Sound like the Fruity Loops guitar, where that guitar sound come from? Add a bangin snare and maybe some kick drums, mix dat wit what you got and peeps can vibe wit da flow a little more. Also, since your flow is on-going; you can take out the snare during those parts to add excitement and tension; that way when the snare and kick come back in the listeners brain will respond better. Nice drop! 1ne

thanks ray..but thats not me ..i dont rap i just make beats..thats my man from NY spittin..but i think im going to add some snare to it to see how it comes out...the gutiar sound comes from my yamaha RM1X..thanks for the feedback

out the door istight the snare def need to come up. emcee is cool too.

get it poppin is decent . a bit bare tho. kinda sounds like busta would flow to

bknot1 said:
Yo check it out two new songs ..Open the Door and Get it Poppin..my boy Lock n Loaded rips them up..go peep..

http://www.soundclick.com/knotmeproductions

feedback is always loved

go back to the drawing board dawg...blah could of been presentable if the quality was a lil better..

crazy mix....wtf was that?!?!

basically browse these forums learn how to record and by that time your rhyming and beat making ability should of picked up by then...

good luck

if u read the descriptions you will see that the crazy mix is done by someone else that i told i would put it up for him...

i dont rap or sing ..i just make the beats..
thanks for he feeback thou good lookin

Back