New beats...

wakeupbomb

Hey guys (and gals). I haven't been here in a long long while.

I put up a temporary myspace page for a friend to hear some beats because he doesn't have email and wants to hear something from me. I thought I would come here and see what y'all think of them. One beat is basically done, the other two are just intros (with the finished songs coming soon) and I'm working on more songs too.

Let me know what you think.

www.myspace.com/brthedevil

Last edited:
I like the bass in em...

But the snare is pretty non-existant in instrumental 457.

They aren't really my thing, but I can definitely see something good in them. Just keep doing what you do...

i tell u waht, 457 and "hero" are actually hot!!!! i can really feel monster work comin out of them - i would probably add a different snare to hero - i actually like the snare that u used, but i think u should have used the finger snaps for most of the track - and use the one u have now only in that "multi-shot" that u comes in at like 48 seconds. i hpe that makes sense! im feelin those tracks though. also, a stronger bass drum (im partial to 808 boom boom for the 15 inches i got sittin in the whip!!!! at least crack it out in the hook

Thank you guys for your advice and kind words. These beats are just in their infant stages, so I'll definitely take your advice to heart.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate it.

Back