New Beat Looking for talented Female or male vocalist

audio_leak

hey everyone got a new beat ive been working on for the last few days.
id like to collab with someone to get some vocals recorded and the track finished!

www.myspace.com/redemermc

its called "cluby beat, looking for a vocalist"

i dont really know what style to call it, Hiphop/electro/kinda trancy judge for yourself.

ive tryed rapping over it and its just too fast for me, maybe someone out there that can rap fast could do a verse on it?

id like to find someone who can sing well to do some hooks/backup/ and maybe even a small singing verse.

yeah im still putting the finishing touches on it so feel free to make some constructive critisism. im kind of wondering if the bass is too much so it would nice to get some feedback.

anyway let me know if you want to collab to get this done!

I love the gating on this track but where are the drums to compliment it? take that synth lead out completely and amp up the drums and make the drums a lil faster for the gating synth. Try it out and if you don't like it then switch it back, I think you will though

thanks desert, ill give that a shot and see what it sounds like. i was thinking something similar myself...

the drums arent the most exciting loops anyway, i just made something up that made it pop at the time, but after a few times hearng the beat,honestly they get a lil dull i think?

any other things that stick out wrong in the mix? or any other suggestions??

Back