New Beat i just did.feedback please

Man your good... you've got gangsta on lock.... I like your transitions... I'm still working on that area...

thanks for the feedback.

ill check your page as well...and maybe i'll get in the next collab beat ya'll do.

thanks for the feedback.

the mix is soemthing i really focused on after making the beats. i really want to step it up in that area.

i want to learn how to master the beat.

anybody know how to master beats?

I wouldn't call myself a mastering engineer, but i do subtle software mastering on all my companies stuff/clients stuff. My forte is mixing.

It's def got a unique sound. I think the organization of the track is great. I think its the du du du du du du sound I would change personally, or maybe the arrangement of that sound, or a little less of it. Granted its a fast tempo beat but still, just my opin. When the du du du du stops I'm loving it. Bass knocks fasho. I'm wondering how the bass would sound in a car or if all you'd hear is bass.

Your arrangement is definitely there for making commercial beats just gotta find that perfect blend of sounds I think to make a big big big deal. Dont get me wrong this is a good blend of sounds, syths etc. The du du du du du du space sound kills me though.

Overall.... very good beat. i like.

So I listened to all your stuff. Its all good.

What are some of the VSts you use regularly? What progs you use?

I like swaggerific with dshine... although the whole "what what what" is so played out... still sounds dope... i DLed it... nice.

ballin like an athlete is hot. but it sound like a hard edge killa killa track more than a "ballin" type track - but tahts me!!! gud shit!!!

thatnks for da feedback homies... my bad took so long to respond..
Tha artsit i still dont even know what vst's are :confused:
ive asked people like on message boards and never gotten an nswer

i tried googling .found something on it and still didn understand what it iss haha..i have a short attention span...

anyways...im made this beat using reason 4//im like 2- 3 months in now using Reason 4 and im loving it..makes it real easy to make beats...

i was using a fantom x6 before reason.

and yea that d-shine collab i like it too..it was fun makin that beat..d-shine is only like 14 years old :eek: hes gona get real good at producing and im glad to have him on the team.:D

and yeah gully it is harder than what da name of da beat leads you to belive...but its so hard to name beats...i can sit there for like an hour trying to think of names(no joke) ..

whats up amad aint seen uin a minute.. i had seen u got in da top 10 once ..thats whats up...

my ass just get into like top 25 alot but can never get it to top10..but oh well..i try...

tha artist if u liked that dshine collab check another beat thats on the same vibe...its called trap 2 da future..its a collab i did with trapademic

its tight but den i cheked all ya beats and they seem to sound similar. like ya usin the same pack for all beats or sum? they good brah, dun get me wrong but u need some diff styles.

Back