New Beat Fellas Peep it

when the beat fully came in i was expecting something totally different.. it's sounds good though as is- reminds me of a Moob Deep track

No, it's all of us. I mean, if our beats kicked ass as much as people say they do, then they would flock to this section.

Physical Ill said:
No, it's all of us. I mean, if our beats kicked ass as much as people say they do, then they would flock to this section.

I don't know D-Ease... I think I smell a challenge!!! the youngin' is mouthing off to the teacher.. huuuummmm, kinda disrespectful if you ask me!!! ay "D" just ask him to do one thing for us......... ask him to put some music up (and i don't mean that stuff on his soundclick page), some "real music", so we can see if his skills are even worth us listening, (or reading) these outrageous things we are seeing before us!!!! CHEERS!!!!!!

HA! look at me talking trash- oh well BRING IT YOUNG GRASSHOPPER!!! unless your screen name is sumthin' like "NODDY", keep your head in the "tracks" and don't talk in class!!!! OUT

Call Me Cell said:
I don't know D-Ease... I think I smell a challenge!!! the youngin' is mouthing off to the teacher.. huuuummmm, kinda disrespectful if you ask me!!! ay "D" just ask him to do one thing for us......... ask him to put some music up (and i don't mean that stuff on his soundclick page), some "real music", so we can see if his skills are even worth us listening, (or reading) these outrageous things we are seeing before us!!!! CHEERS!!!!!!

HA! look at me talking trash- oh well BRING IT YOUNG GRASSHOPPER!!! unless your screen name is sumthin' like "NODDY", keep your head in the "tracks" and don't talk in class!!!! OUT
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Call Me Cell again.

Call Me Cell said:

Haha, I'm not trash talking anyone, I'm just saying that we aren't all that great, including me. I <3 everyone here.

i hear a lot of good music being made in here and outta all the forums i go to and all the people that hear my material this is the only site where i get negative feedback from like 10 people thats y i only post a few beats in here cuz no one is givin quality feedback anymore except for a select few . the rest just say sumthin stupid and say it's not good but they can't tell u y? c'mon ya'll bring back the quality feed

nah physical u don't suck i peeped some of ur stuff and it's moving in the right direction but there are areas that need improvement like all of us thats y we post up beats here to get honest feedback we tell u the positives and also things we hear that could use some improvement. when i joined this site people gave out a lot of feedback but it seems like there are less people giving feedback and more people putting up spam as of late, hopefully it changes

Well... as was said on the first reply, I was expecting a bit more, from the beginning bringin you up. Sounds like some 007 type shit right here, I'm diggin' it, don't get me wrong, but there's somethin' to it, that makes it really hard to write a line to... maybe cus all I wanna do is get up and grab a 9mm and look around the corner of my house, like james bond, instead of write a line? I'm not sure.

Either way, good one. Keep 'em comin' D

--Re-Lapse

I checked out your tracks
172- It was alright
173 I liked it alot better. You should use harder drums or eq them .
174 the drums on this one are alot better.

I see where you going.Im listening as a fan of hip hop.I've noticed as in some of my beats that they need to liven up.They need to sound more alive. Id say take more time to make them hold your attention. I'm guilty of the same thing too.

wrd son i feel u reek i needa spend a lot more time on my beats i usually make a complete beat from scratch to finish in about 15 min.-half hour and never go back to them. gotta stop doin that shit, the drums i agree but u gotta use wut they give u in the battle and i equed them the best i could to get em to bang this month.......lapse u right 007 in the building i was feelin that like that so i couldn't change it thats y i made 2 more for the battle besides this one lol

Back