New Beat called "C-Walkin"

This is nice...i can hear something big done to this...like Quick's new single...

nice work fam...

D-Ease you know i have much respect for you but i'm having some problems with this one... mainly with your choice of sounds ( they sound real basic) i'm thinking that if you did somethin' with that hi- hat, made the kick thump a little more and layered the main melody it'll sound leaps and bounds better... it's cool for the back-bone of a track though :cool: (ALWAYS MUCH RESPECT THOUGH HOMIE)

thanks for the feed fellas i preciate it and cell i read wut u said and listened again and i agree wit u i kept it too basic i'mma work on it in a few min. and re-post the new version

i was listenin to a snoop track that had that bass so i looked for it and created it and i like it. if u listen to it on speakers that can really handle bass it will give u a better sound

westcoast-ish

not really feeling this its just some bout the frequency on that bass it messes with my ears

I would switch the bass to a lower one like a nice 808 sound and then layer the synth on top of it homie. Get the same type of effect without the grainy sound that it is giving.

Back