New beat**all or nothing**

nice beat homie!

i really like the whole guitar thing and that brass you bring in the hook.

The mix sounds very good.

Only thing was i could barely hear the kick. but thats just my deaf ass.

good beat ..keep it up,.

love the guitars...and the stabs

the kick could come up...but my monitors suck too...so I might be wrong :)

ya know wat now that i think about it i 4got to layer the kick the way i wanted it (d'oh). That would explain why my low end isnt bumping like it should be 4 yall lol

i'll have a better version up tomoro, thank you and let me tell you those guitars were a pain in the arse to get right in reason but i gottem and im proud of'em :rolleyes:

Good organization. Good production. Sound quality could be improved but I have no idea how. I think its the guitars that are lacking a bit in presence. Maybe try a compressor effect on the master track or final mixdown and play around and see if you can boost the overall vibrancy of the track. That is if you dont mind getting constructive criticism.

If you do mind then forget I said anything lol its a dope track. It is though.

thank u i appreciate the constructive critisiscm but because of the way i produce records I don't really get into the processing of my sounds until the recording /mixing stage of a project/record. Everything that was suggested i will definitely do/consider during the mixing/tracking stage :D

Good ears everybody!

i mite as well a been locked up!!! i been goin thru so much shit . .. its like i was behind bars . . or buried alive . . . left for dead . . . i finally got up out the coffin though . . . tryin to get back in the swing of things . ..

A lil somethin somethin since i havent posted a beat in a while
Its going on my partners album, ENJOY!!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8402637

The drums are banging, guitar sounds a bit stock-ish but is def allright. I like the vocal-shouts and you got alotta sound fx going on here and there (like the hit sounds). Also the hook part is great. But you might wanna cut off the guitar intro and just start this beat with the sweep sample right before "hey"...That would be a big step in the right direction I guess.

Good work, keep it up! :)

thank you
1. the guitar is just a sound to get my idea across (til my partner plays it 4real)
2. need the intro for the songs purpose (its going on an album)
;)

Back