In need of a really big Favor for ( Producers)

BALKI

(Searching for a (DOWNLOADER/UPLOADER) for all my rare sample links.

(Heres the deal)

I got major Links to some very great Sample cd's. But the deal is i have a slow Dial-up connection so i can't download huge chunks all at one time. So i was wondering if someone could be kind enough to help me out with this problem & download the cd iso's and then take out the wave files and then pack em into seperate rar's & upload em where they'll be anywhere from 100 to 120 mb's each so it'll be easier for me to download then downloading the whole gb's all at once. Do you understand?

Hit me up in my email or this thread if you gotta really fast internet connection and you wouldn't mind doing me this big favor.

Lemme know cause my friend has some pretty nice sample cd's he's giving to me.

You want me zip your what....?
Id help but du understand anything you are saying...

I'm pretty sure he wants you to download the samples, break them into seperate groups, put them in winzip or winRAR or whatever you use, then upload them, so he can download the samples in smaller groups, as opposed to one large file.

I'm pretty sure he wants you to download the samples, break them into seperate groups, put them in winzip or winRAR or whatever you use, then upload them, so he can download the samples in smaller groups, as opposed to one large file.

But after downloading ALL of the smaller files wouldnt it amount to the same as it wouldve taken with ONE big file:confused:...i may be wrong

But after downloading ALL of the smaller files wouldnt it amount to the same as it wouldve taken with ONE big file:confused:...i may be wrong

Yeah. But since his connection sucks (56k?), downloading one large file would be really slow and unstable. But if he downloads them separately, then it would go faster, and it would be less likely that the download fails. /nerd

Yo man you're exactly right that's exactly what i'm trying to accomplish here. Cmon now my instructions weren't that hard to understand lol. Glad someone could figure it out. If anybody is still willing to help out hit me in my pm box & we'll get this thing started. Don't miss out!

well i gotta sit this 1 out - i dont even know what the hell u asked for!!!!
ahhh the bliss of ignorance!

It's dudes like this that make me wanna slap em across their forehead. You're calling me ignorant, but you're the one posting in my fucking thread crying like a lil a dude who can't read some instructions? Lol not only that but old dude physical ill even tried to make it easier for some of you clowns to understand & you still don't get it & this dude wants to call me ignorant figures......... Yo if you want links you're gonna have to hit me up in my pm box & lemme know that you're serious. I also know a really nice storage site that's free to upload on. (Note) if you try to fuck me over and just steal my links you won't be getting the rest of the goodies i have to offer just to let you all know. Don't mean to sound like a bitch, but i'm a lil smarter than just to post links in a thread like a idiot. If you sign up over at the storage site and show me you're serious in helping me out then we should get along just fine and have alot of ill samples for a long ass time. Hope to hear from a few of you that's interested and that's not only here to jack my shit.

He didn't call you ignorant, he's saying he's doesn't know what you're asking for, and he's content with that! (Git yo learn on!)

You're the one asking for a favor! Some people, including myself, is not as computer savy as others.

Slow it down Duke! You popping off at the gums like you Big Willie!
Don't be mad at us, because your lil dial-up lost a close race to a snail. Freak it, take 2nd place and represent for the Dial tones....... That could be the name of the next group you produce! (You can use that, just list me in the credits, or I'll see you on Judge Mathis)

Smacking Gully? You'll get rolled on in here, Gully's Fam!:mad::mad::mad:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL:D:D:D:D:DHA AHA HA HA HA

....................just bugging!

He didn't call you ignorant, he's saying he's doesn't know what you're asking for, and he's content with that! (Git yo learn on!)

You're the one asking for a favor! Some people, including myself, is not as computer savy as others.

Slow it down Duke! You popping off at the gums like you Big Willie!
Don't be mad at us, because your lil dial-up lost a close race to a snail. Freak it, take 2nd place and represent for the Dial tones....... That could be the name of the next group you produce! (You can use that, just list me in the credits, or I'll see you on Judge Mathis)

Smacking Gully? You'll get rolled on in here, Gully's Fam!:mad::mad::mad:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL:D:D:D:D:DHA AHA HA HA HA

....................just bugging!

Yo who are you Gully's lil brother? Let the man speak for himself. Lol @ this dude coming out of nowhere defending his lil brother. Don't try to change the dudes words around like you knew what he was thinking when he wrote that messsage. Getting rolled on in here is not a big deal it's just a forum not my life son.

Yo who are you Gully's lil brother? Let the man speak for himself. Lol @ this dude coming out of nowhere defending his lil brother. Don't try to change the dudes words around like you knew what he was thinking when he wrote that messsage. Getting rolled on in here is not a big deal it's just a forum not my life son.

Nah, I was just messing with you....

But, I think I know what Ignorance is bliss means...............And it sure doesn't mean that he was calling you ignorant!

Peace Homie!

BALKI said:
Yo if you want links you're gonna have to hit me up in my pm box & lemme know that you're serious. I also know a really nice storage site that's free to upload on. (Note) if you try to fuck me over and just steal my links you won't be getting the rest of the goodies i have to offer just to let you all know.

Umm dude it wasn't that serious. You've been around this forum here and there, I seen you. Not sure if you noticed but we all swap shit around here, whether it's product, knowledge, suggestions, critiques, tips, whatever.

No one really has anything to gain by trying to "fuck you over and just steal your links". I know I've passed people mad amounts of shit just to help them out and give them something they can take to the next level. Not like I myself made the shit. Honestly, I don't care. You're attitude reminds me of dealers and hustlers. Nothing wrong with that but seriously...it's just the internet.

Fiev.

Nah, I was just messing with you....

But, I think I know what Ignorance is bliss means...............And it sure doesn't mean that he was calling you ignorant!

Peace Homie!

I do too!!!..........I think:confused: :D...But dont mess wit my uncle Trump CUZ:mad:

Lol - This Was Truly Fuckin Hilarious . .. I Missed All Of The Back N Forth Till Now!!! Im Strait Tripppin Off Of Waht Happened Cuz Of My Lil Statement - Its All Good Though.. Lol - Just To Set The Record Strait (its Allready Been Set Though) I Was Talkin Bout . . . Me!!! Im Still Like ... "u Want Me To What?" . . . Lol - Im Roflmao Over This Shit . . . Its Mad Cool Though To See Folks Jump Down Throats
Ha Ha
Lets Keep It All 110 . . . We Fam Up In Here!

Back