need a lil help

Traj

sup yall? i just got a question i was hopin yall could help me with. im makin a mix tape type thing... ya know borrowed beats and all that. I was wonderin what i need to record vocals over the beats. at the moment i have nothing and very little money. im a complete beginner too lol so if yall could give me some input on what i should/need to get id be very thankful. thanks in advance for the help

-Traj

since you have nothing and little money..go to radio shack and get you a 30$ mic (shure) and purchase N-Track(49$) and you will be able to do what you want to do..easy and cheap

Reminds me of my friend's basement years ago, rapping into a shure sm57 while recording a boombox playing an instrumental of one of Dr. Dre's beats...

RhythmRmixd said:
Reminds me of my friend's basement years ago, rapping into a shure sm57 while recording a boombox playing an instrumental of one of Dr. Dre's beats...

:eek: thats hott :D

Run

Traj said:
sup yall? i just got a question i was hopin yall could help me with. im makin a mix tape type thing... ya know borrowed beats and all that. I was wonderin what i need to record vocals over the beats. at the moment i have nothing and very little money. im a complete beginner too lol so if yall could give me some input on what i should/need to get id be very thankful. thanks in advance for the help

-Traj
I say save yourself some time money and dissappointment, Pick up another hobby something way cheaper than this, like ballon twisting or something. you will thank me later.

Alphonso said:
I say save yourself some time money and dissappointment, Pick up another hobby something way cheaper than this, like ballon twisting or something. you will thank me later.

There's no such thing as a hobby. No matter what your interests, it'll grab you by the balls and control your life. Might as well be music that does it.

-Springfield

Back