Need Hot Mc's For A Colabbo Mixtape

soundboy

YO MY MAN ILLQwest DECIDED TO PUT OUT A MIXED TAPE.(FINALLY) wHEN HE ASKED ABOUT THE BEST I KNEW OF I SENT HIM HERE

WE GONE DO IT IN MIXTAPE FASHION JUST LIKE MY LAST TRACK PUT UP. FROM START TO END NO STOPPIN. HIS BEATS I'M PUT THE MIXTAPE TRACKS TOGETHER ALL WE NEED NOW MO HOT MC'S
GO HERE TO PICK A BEAT AND DONT WASTE TIME CAUSE THE ONE YOU WANT MAY GO QUICK

BEATS HERE AND HERE ALSO

theres 19 Slots available not so much on a first come first serve basis , your quality and skill must be up to par, as well as you must be punctual, once we have the roster set and the deadline is set , its final , WE WONT hold the mixtape up for bullshitters....

Leave your audio site links and contact information , once youve picked a beat contact me for availability , i will be uploading more beats shortly

Email: Qwestshun@hotmail.com

Aim: The Qwestshun

www.Qwestshun.com

You know i'm down like James Brown

I peeped the tracks on the site...the one's i like would have
to be "Lights out" 1st choice and "Almost Over" would be my second..also i think ya man said he was gonna drop more on there soon but you know me ...i'm ready to go...no bull shittin here... Peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

www.soundclick.com/kevlar27

Yo, I might do this.

My PC started playing up (as I was rec'ing some shit for ma collab wit kev of course :rolleyes:) plus I'm gonna be away for a week.

Ain't got any audio up yet, so you'd have to trust me :D

I like either Almost Over or War Cry.

Really tho, if either of them are available I'll do them and send u the acapella and you can judge for ya'self.

But if ya wanna hearsomething beforehand I'll try and do a verse or summit and get that up.

ill be down if i can get my dsl installed at my new place in time.

right now, im without the internet other than work

check http://www.soundclick.com/wargasmsmusic.htm

1st couple tracks on the page are done with my new mic, and are of much better quality.

I also cannot hear the beats now, but ill take what i can get if you wanna include me.

fuck it...cwadroon is in this .... then gec (sio) is comin out of retirement and ready to speak on this shit.....nothing on qwest page is downloadable? I'll wait for newer shit to come out on the page....you can listen to me on cwadroons site

Last edited:
If the G-E-C is spittin' then...

The voice of Dolo is down, too. Can we use our own beats or do they gotta be selected from the choices on your pages? I don't got shit for you to download, but I can email you an mp3. Check your email...

diendolo

i DONT MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A BITCH BUT WHEN I SAW THESE LAST COUPLE OF POST ...TEARS CAME TO MY EYES......CWADROON, GEC, FLO DOLO , ABYSS. SOME OF YALL CATS TO NEW TO KNOW WHY BUT YOU CATS THAT AINT NEW YALL KNOW......... FEELIN ME

Il try
IF YOU LIKE IT ITS ON
IF NOT ITS ON

ha ha ha
Finally back online after COX jacked up my connection

OH LAND!
If its possible i would love to do UNCANNY
That track is nasty...
Good Nasty, but still nasty lol

At this point this is what has been handed to me so far. it aint finished so if you dont see yo name please dont be mad we are doing this over 3 forums so out of respect to not take people away from forums we are posting in all of them. some people you may not recognize. ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT THE FINAL LIST BUT THESE SPOTS ARE SECURED RIGHT NOW. WE NEED EVERY BODY ON THE LIST TO START PICKING AND POSTING THERE SONG FROM THE SITE AND PUTTING DOWN THEIR AIM NAMES OR YAHOO.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/qwestbeatsmusic.htm

http://www.soundclick.com/qwestbeats

Qwestshun - Violin-Ce
Lu Cipher
JeTte - Headz Up Battle Remix
Krytacize - violence Anthem
Epidemic - Southern Comfort
Lampoon(Prolix) - eye of the qwestshun
Trife (DPE)
Bobby Live
DiVinci
Hodglian (Biggy Baller) - Uncanny
LB - almost over
Cwadroon
GEC
Wargasms
dj mystic
Zero cool

we are doing it in the old school mixtape style so if you got a ? or dont know what i mean check this linkMIXTAPE STYLEE

Re: If the G-E-C is spittin' then...

Flo' Dolo said:
The voice of Dolo is down, too. Can we use our own beats or do they gotta be selected from the choices on your pages? I don't got shit for you to download, but I can email you an mp3. Check your email...

diendolo

Yeah...don't mean to knock his shit...its good but simple.... if we could - i'd like me dolo and cwad to maybe lace some shit together or at minimium enhance what he already has.......the 3 of us on 1 trackkk....oh no...

send it over to me dien.....been like 2 months since i got shit from you......all moved in now....gotta set the date to come to chi....no fuckin round

Last edited:
Listen up.

I'm heading off on holiday Sunday for a week.

Gec - prob best if u hold on the moderation til I'm back.

While I'm away I'm gonna finish off that song that I started sooo long ago.

Then when I get back I'ma record it if my PC's working properly again then y'all can peep FINALLY.

Soz kev, woulda like to have been able to finish off the collab but my PC decided to bugger up.

Flossy, if ya reading this - whereva u r, peep the low quality verse I sent, if u like then tell me a time to be on yahoo so I can send u a decent version and we can work out this hook. If you don't like, still arrange a time and we can arrange a hook and I can rip it in this new style I'm experimenting wit and may stick with.

Here's details for ya'll:

e-mail: damntasche@yahoo.co.uk

MSN: damntasche@yahoo.co.uk

yahoo: damntasche

btw, my preference of beat would probably be Almost Over, War Cry second.

everyone whos posted a response to this , its greatly apreciated , if you could all send me a email at Qwestshun@hotmail.com , it would be greatly apreciated so i can make a mailing liste for the mixtape to keep everyone updated ,
and to Cha yea of course ive heard your music through Soundboy , im feelin it , most def got a spot

if your on the list , plz email me or hit me on AIM (The Qwestshun) wit the beat you would like to use on the mixtape , as ive said i will be adding more beats very shortly , but if you have one picked out now , let me know so i can let you know if its available

thx

Qwestshun

Qwestshun - Violin-Ce
Lu Cipher - Lu's The Key
JeTte - Headz Up Battle Remix
Krytacize - violence Anthem
Epidemic - Southern Comfort
Lampoon(Prolix) - eye of the qwestshun
Trife (DPE)
Bobby Live
DiVinci
Hodglian (Biggy Baller) - Uncanny
LB - almost over
Cwadroon
GEC
Wargasms
dj mystic
Zero cool
Cha

updated list , more to come! , get me your beat selections submited soon

thanks for including me, i gotta get to crackin on the beat selection, ill try to have one picked by tomorrow evening.

Back