my two songs

mr. produca

these are two beats i did usings fruity loops. when i first got the program i hardly knew how to use it but now that i know how to use it im not that interested any more. i want to produce beats like the pros do.
the first beat is like a remake of Oryan's song "Take it Slow".at first i was really into the way the song turned out but now it sounds crappy. i think mainly because of that damn guitar its so unatural sounding. everything else could pass. oh well......
the second beat i tried to get my kanye west on with the sample. i took the song "Candy Rain" (love that song) and reworked it. i liked how it sounded so im gonna share it with others to hear the reaction. ive got some other beats i did with fruity loops if you want me to post them.the oryan beat
the candy rain beat
tell me what you think of them.....

I like them both, the oryan is a smooth rnb joint, that one reminds me of RnB that I have done in Reason. The Candy Rain sample is cool too, I'm not much of a sampler so I am easily impressed with sampling...........But not bad!

Texasballer06 said:
What equipment do you use...software?
just ya regular old fruity loops 4 producer addition i think.i found it nearly impossible to do very complex songs. most times i would have a good idea and when i tried to apply it it didnt turn out. i wanna be great someday. kanye west is the man although 99.9% of his stuff is sample based.
thanks for checkin it out though!!!!! :cool:

Back