My Token of Appreciation

SLPET ON :mad: C'mon guys no1 has ne thing to say about it, good or bad, you like dteh beat, ahte dthe beat, lyrics sounde dliek shit on the beat, lyrics fit well, cmon ne thing

never heard the original but it fits perfecto and the beat is sickness..one thing though..louder bassdrum and thats about it..yo do you go around DJing and shit? or you just do it over the internet?

dont care for the vocals on that beat. I like the beat tho. give the drums a lil more definition in my opinion as far as fuller sounding that is. just my opinion tho as always i could be dead wrong

Thanks guys, ill get tow okr on da drums, im gonna start djing outside of teh internet soon hopefully, just dont have enough money an dont know that many places that will hire a 17 yr old, lol.

it's tight marg i'm feelin it but yo when u gonna come out wit that cd wit biggie and pun on it cuz i want a copy of that joint

ammarg89 said:
Thanks guys, ill get tow okr on da drums, im gonna start djing outside of teh internet soon hopefully, just dont have enough money an dont know that many places that will hire a 17 yr old, lol.

Intern at a studio or something. I've seen many youngin's in different studios I've been to.

DesertEase said:
it's tight marg i'm feelin it but yo when u gonna come out wit that cd wit biggie and pun on it cuz i want a copy of that joint
good looks, ina week or 2, we just got liek 1 or 2 more trax.

Back