My Tendencies

Kevlar

Got a new track up to help promote my lp coming out next friday it's called
"my tendencies" some on you will def relate to the song lots of funny shit in there. So let me know what you think

http://www.myspace.com/kevlardaillest

should be first song that comes on when u hit the page.

oh and Desert Ease i got an idea for a hook for that other joint i'll hit you on aim later.

to bad i cant view myspace sites at work..or i would tale a listen...oh well back to networking on the net..

Kevlar said:
Got a new track up to help promote my lp coming out next friday it's called
"my tendencies" some on you will def relate to the song lots of funny shit in there. So let me know what you think

http://www.myspace.com/kevlardaillest

should be first song that comes on when u hit the page.

oh and Desert Ease i got an idea for a hook for that other joint i'll hit you on aim later.

Not bad vocals, some good shit in the lyrics. But, I had a pet peeve with the beat, it repeated itself a little too much, I got distracted and lost half of the song. Had to listen to it twice to hear it fully. Otherwise, I'm diggin 'it. wish I had talent like that, for sure.

--Re-Lapse

that beat sounds hot to me the way it is and the vocals are nice over that joint this is a banga kev no doubt... yea i drew up a blank on the hook for that track so lemme peep when u get it done ight?

Re-Lapse said:
Not bad vocals, some good shit in the lyrics. But, I had a pet peeve with the beat, it repeated itself a little too much, I got distracted and lost half of the song. Had to listen to it twice to hear it fully. Otherwise, I'm diggin 'it. wish I had talent like that, for sure.

--Re-Lapse

Great feed man ..it kind of sucks because its not my beat and i can't do much about the repetative part. I wish i could though. I hope other people can make it through the beat since i really can't do much with my lp droppin next fri.

I really appreciate everyone who took the time out to give me their opinion/review.
it means alot and those who didn't and still listened i still appreciate it.
not everyone has the time to post.

Peace

Back