Music production tuition service - london home visits

Make Waves

Hi everyone,

My name is Ben and I run a private tuition service called Make Waves Music. I am currently offering my tuition services for beginners in London.

I can teach you how to compose and program electronic music of any genre to a professional standard on a range of software including Logic, Cubase and Reason. I will also teach you how to record, mix and master music from the comfort of your own home, or project studio.

I am an established musician from London who wants to help others through my passion of music production. Since I started my journey, I have produced releases for numerous record labels as well as gaining a DJ residency on Origin UK radio.

My tracks have been play-listed on BBC Radio 1, 1xtra and featured on EV Radio, New York. I have also been interviewed on BBC Asian Network for my work as AUM music.

I previously studied at SAE Institute London and have since worked in successful commercial studios across London and have tutored a long list of satisfied private clients.

I charge £15 per hour, I don't charge for travel expenses and I am available between 8am and 8pm Monday to Sunday.

If you are interested in my services, would like examples of my work or have any questions please PM me.

Best Wishes,

Ben

Back