Music for Boxers

bknot1

Hustle Magic!! We Got It.
Wsup fam, a Collaborator and I have a chance to get our music played for a boxer entering the ring...now she was wondering what we should charge for this...since i never really thought about it..i said to myself let me see what my fam here would do...

so leave your thoughts on what is a fair price to have your music played..:cheers:

Depends on the boxer, his rep, and where he's going. Is he on major cards or an amateuer? Is he on TV, or is he in backwoods bars?

Is he prize fighting, or simply an undercard?

Change of POETS said:
Depends on the boxer, his rep, and where he's going. Is he on major cards or an amateuer? Is he on TV, or is he in backwoods bars?

Is he prize fighting, or simply an undercard?

see this is what i was thinking...cause if he already have a following get on big figh undercard, PPV or what not..its goin to be a lot to factor for a license fee...

this is what im waitin to here from her back from her now..because that is really the deciding factor..

bknot1 said:
she said he is a cage fighter ...
So he's MMA. Is he in UFC, Pride? Or some unknown local fighter? How old is he? Does he have a following?

If he's 35 and local, he'll never make it on a large scale. License the song for a one time fee you're comfortable with. If he's young and local, and he has a following and a good record, he has a chance to make it... License it for a respectable fee, with a clause that if he makes it to Pride or UFC you get a percentage or a royalty for each time the song plays.

Change of POETS said:
So he's MMA. Is he in UFC, Pride? Or some unknown local fighter? How old is he? Does he have a following?

If he's 35 and local, he'll never make it on a large scale. License the song for a one time fee you're comfortable with. If he's young and local, and he has a following and a good record, he has a chance to make it... License it for a respectable fee, with a clause that if he makes it to Pride or UFC you get a percentage or a royalty for each time the song plays.

Can't argue with that.

so true right now im waitin for an email back on those question i had already ask...i reminded her fees ranges easily from $2000 - $50,000 or more per year on license on something like this..

we will see

keeping ya'll updated..I got a email from the artist (Rayhne) and the like the theme song.. so know i gotta finish mixing it so we can get paid...the went through fro $2000 a year ($1000 apeice) so this is pretty nice work since i collab with the artist two times..(for This and for "Seduction")..

just keep the fam informed..

Back