Mud Soda... (beat)

LAZI

something I put together from a sample kit off the net. One of my rare all samples tracks.

MUD SODA SOUL

Ya know the deal....

Ps... I listen to a gang of shit and just don't ever reply lately so I ain't mad at ya.

And if you wanna rip this track just hit me for the whole 3:39 wave file...

Hot track cuzzin. U really stepped outside of your box on this one. Has a real east coast feel. nice job

Hot work man.

I'm feeling this.

Only prob is that once when you were changing from one guitar to another and you had one playing and brought one in it didn't really sound on-beat - it was alright afterwards, but for that moment it was a bit dodgey.

Overall, very tight work.

I aint replyin to this track in protest of you not replying to stuff so you wont hear me say its a nice track or good use of sounds or how this is different for you but you can still hear that voodoo in there.Not to mention i aint gone even say its got a lot going on in there but it all punches through the mix well or the fact that i like the horns because i'm protesting so untill you start increasing your reply quota then i just aint repliying.:D

soundboy said:
I aint replyin to this track in protest of you not replying to stuff so you wont hear me say its a nice track or good use of sounds or how this is different for you but you can still hear that voodoo in there.Not to mention i aint gone even say its got a lot going on in there but it all punches through the mix well or the fact that i like the horns because i'm protesting so untill you start increasing your reply quota then i just aint repliying.:D

THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR ME TOO

real nice track u did there lazi..way to hook the samples up..keep up the good work

BEATMAKERS said:
THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR ME TOO
See ya'll thought I was joking with the alias names but cuz got multiple personality disorder issues. Careful ya'll don't tell the others cuz these are the only 2 that have met each other... About 15 make tracks, 3 incarcerated for various crimes and 2 wanna whoop the crocadile hunters ass... On the real.... LET US SPEAK TO RATICUS.... :D

Ya know...

Many, many styles... Many voodoo styles... Styles of voodoo... Voodoo styles and such... Many such voodoo styles...

preciate ya'll peeping... Not hearing the off beat part Abyyss....

MAN I LOVE THIS BOARD. ITS ALL TALENT WITH OUT THE DICK HEAD ATTITUDES. LIKE SEX WITH OUT HAVING TO RESPECT HER(HIM FOR THE LADIES ) IN THE MORNING

Back