this is the move!!

gullyjewelz

i dont know how folks feel about oprah - i have a lot of problems wilth her, but regardless what she is doin to spotlight the negatives in hip hop is a good thing. although it could easily be a much better thing if she were to acknowledge that there is positive hip hop out there . .

now that im off the soap box - any one interested in collaborating on 2 - 3 hip songs that we can "showcase" to oprah? holla . . .

i wanna come off "hard" like gangsta -but without the misogyny, etc. that airbody is up in the air about . . .

I can't stand that fucking self-righteous cow Oprah. i mean, what type of self-absorbed, pompous freak feels the need to put themself on the cover of their own damn magazine every month?

You know what G? I do somethin with you, definitely, I mean shit, if you read my lyrics on noddy's constitutional rights, or heard them (they are on my Soundclick) they aint too bad, and we could really do that if you wanted to.

But we need more than just Lil ol me, and G.

C'mon ya'll, support the fam.

--Re-Lapse

I say make her eat them shits LOL I had to say it G. I'd love to see what comes out of this.

Fieva said:
I say make her eat them shits LOL I had to say it G. I'd love to see what comes out of this.
Dont forget to "Put those words on a fork" FIRST :D CONSTITUTION!!!!! LoL I love you guys :p

Im interested... cept i cant rap.
BEAT? I gotchu...

If not, its cool.
Im still interested. ;)

Back