Move!

sounds nice Fiev' . what about switching up the sound of the main melody, (keep the same pattern but just use a different sound about halfway through the song or even layer the main melody to give it a lil' more flavor). just a thought, otherwise nice track though!! can't wait to hear the vocals :cool:

Yanno I tried that but when I did it, it sounded like it was just a bit too much. Don't want to take away completely from the vocals. I do plan on adding some drop outs before I lay down the vocals, just gotta figure out where I want them.

real nice burna right here..bring the sythn down a bit a put some reverb (just a little) on it..nice work

the main horn line that comes in at about 20 or 25 secs i aint feelin. It kind of takes away from the beat imho ( in my honest opinion, not to be confused with I'm a ho) every thing else falls in your standard banger format. The first horns to me just dont seem to carry the same weight as the rest of the sounds. could be a volume issue like bknot said everything else sounds tight. maybe you just need to tweek the horns the way you usually do. for most cats this might be hot but I know you dawg and i know yo exacting standards so get back in the lab

i'll have to play with that. I was looking for just the right brass hit to set those off. Might have to tweek those a little more in reason. Played it in the car and was like DAMN.....that bass hit harder than I thought it did :D

yo bro i think i got what you need let me see if i can shrink it down and send it to you. i'll pm you a you send it link or hit you on aim

dig! I'mma have to play with those. I know I can tweak that hit though. You know me better than not to at least try.

i think the pitch of them is a wee bit off and needs to be stretched out a little. should be an easy fix.

Back