More fire MORE FIRE!!!! re-REWIND!!!

neither i just engineered and mix and put my vocals on the hook...but this is what my team got in store...

bknot1 said:
i really like what u did to that good work

you talkin about the cuttin in out or are you being sarcastic??

guess what fellas....dude spittin on the track is a CHICK!!!!

she about to change the game...hopefully...

come on teach im talkin bout the cuttin in and out..damn the femals is hott..

i'm just saying...she ANNIHILATED the track...and your gonna say i like the hook...thats y i thought it was sarcasm

good looks

I can't tell if the smoke smell if off my clothes or my speakers...

Tight shit... Banging hard....

As tight and full as it sounds i'm still loosing some vocals parts. Maybe up that shit a notch cuz she pegging every syllable... Some MC's need to hide behind the beat but this young lady is holding up for real.

Props to the team...Good work...

Okay. This is NOT my style of music, so this won't be totally objective or fair.

Mix was bass heavy on my system, which I guess is good if you're going for the cruise-down-the-middle-of-town-annoying-everyone sound. It overwhelmed the vocals a bit.

Well put-together, overall, mix-wise and construction-wise.

Personal-taste-wise, the song made me sick. I hate this stuff. This is why I don't EVER turn on a radio.

Good luck wid' it.

are you talkin about rap in general? are just the stuff on the radio? cuz lyrically this song had a strong statement far from the played theme of bitches hos and drug dealing....yea i think i might need to make a lil more space for the lead vox...

thanks for the replies

Back