Mindset Update

Mindset

Follow the trends lol.

Of course, i haven't posted regularly for a minute, and yes, still projects up the ass. Except, I hired on some new producers, and a marketing guru. Hurricane Season (Weather Man) will feature around 16 tracks, and is in the same process as Change. W.Man has to have his work in within' the next 4 days for full production. D.Note got off the phone with Michael Watts yesterday, and going to be getting a call hopefully today or tomorrow for performances on the 17th' w/ Watts & Co. Wu-Tang was here a couple days ago too. Got to talk to Michael Doty (wu-tang managment), getting things together, with probable appearances by Method.
Just trying to get things together for the big bang know what I mean?

In other news thats "related" to music.

I need CLUB NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are currently also in the process of planning & setting up a club. Location is downtown murda worth (Fort Worth) @ $900/2500sqft (x2 = 5000sqft). For the beginning stages, we only have $5k a month to set aside, and a dream.

Also

For businesses:

Those of you who doing full projects for indie's or majors & have received a good sized budget, keep your recording costs down and make more money. If your on a $500K recording budget from the label, I'll take that number down to $25K, giving you $475K to work with instead of 300K.

Cell, I'm in the studio sometime next weekend, I'll getcha that long overdue collab lol.

BK, Noddy, Change, Trakz, Billy, Tone, Fyre, Venom & whoever I miss, keep it steady, and I'll see yall on top.

btw, new internal company changes

Danial Weathersby signs as one of our partners & Vice Pres.
Adriane (Rillo) moves from producer to A&R
Ryan Harper signs as producer
Isrial Hernandez signs as CFO
Matt Brooks signs as marketing supervisor.
Mathew Dresco moves from marketing to A&R Manager/Producer/Marketing president.

thats whats up..nice to see you and the camp doin big things..keep grindin..stay up

big thangs poppin off - so very fuckin luvly for air-one!!!

1 tiny question - how do you go about "getting" someone to "come on" with your company? i believe i have a basic idea to it, i ask cuz im meeting with some folk next week about event planning - my hope is that someone would rather "come aboard" as opposed to just get "hired" for one event . . . not sure, yet, how i can "sweeten" the pot though . . .

People jump on the bandwagon more and more in this business when you have something that they can "gain" from, or something that simply inspires them. I mean, if your really doing something, they'll come to you. All I did was dive into the mix (industry) along with what I was working with, and when people see you doing something, natural instinct is they get curious. Other than the 27/7 overtime hustle, we mingle with the industry. Roll in packs to the studio u kno? At any shows we get I damn make sure my peoples doing it right... make it look right u kno? Then cats come mess with ya. I don't have to go hunting for deals any more, I can make them.
Anyways , Know what your doing (have your biz plan in action already), Sometimes that one person is somewhere in the mist of your crowd, get it krunk and right, and at the end of the night they'll find you. Do your own thing basically.... 2. Once I see someone with potential, and of course, inspires me or sees that can become a good gain for both of us, I bring em back and back again. Usually I'll let em sit in a session. I love some of our sessions lol, I'mma have to record some of em for yall. 3. Usually they either think to highly of themselves, or they willing to mesh around, or whatever their personality is, but say they kinda diggin' it. Usually I get a phone call the next day. Just do what you do, and if they like it, they'll hop on, if not, than you don't want em on your team anyways.
But at the end. You don't spend any time really trying to lure them in. Really you spent the time doing what you do best, and also routing that signal to another individual who may like it. It's like side-chaining your career lol. I want nothing but true honest real cats on my team, unless they stay away from the bar. If you find the want you want, show em what your working with, but dont' stop what your doing for another cat. unless u work for them lol.

Back