Me n' Noddy SECRET collab Finished!

Venom

Itsa Venom n' Noddy Hooduction! :cool:

aha, so we got this all finished and got ta thinkin.
How sick would it be to get some of you guys spittin to it?

Make it sorta a HR fam collabortion or somethin...
Gully, Fyre, Fiev, Change?

Let us know...

:)

Venom-Synth/bass
Hats/shakers
Arrangement Review
Mix

Noddz-Percussion
Pizzi
Arrangement Preview

Both-IMAGINATION lol

damn that beat is flames dawg no frontin on the realz man. I can see this as T.I.'s summer anthem for his last last album if he was to stop rapping.

Appreciate the love family...and like weve said, if anyone has the time to hop on...well comon' downnnn ;)

calm down liittle nod barker (lol) hadda do it............woah this beat is a beast if it was alive it would kill all in it's path!!! nah for real tho it's a hot ass beat one of the best i've heard on this forum u guys did some good azz work fammo. i say we vote KT to hop on this joint and bless ya'll wit a hot summer single

KT would MURDA this joint....KT fammo why dont you give a stab, with some pre written lyrics or something fam...It'll be another opportunity to spoil us with your skillz ;)

i got my jumpin shoes on, i got my jumpin shoes on
i got my jumpin shoes on, n im ready to bounce
i got my jumpin shoes on, i got my jumpin shoes on
i got my jumpin shoes on, n im ready to bounce

idotn know 4 real. its a hot track. i was jumpin off of Fieva sayin folks should be jumpin on it already!!! i got my jumpin shoes on - hell im feelin froggy!

aha dayum i didnt think it'de get this much attention. :rolleyes:

EURYONE should jump on this joint, multiple artists would make it this much better...

|--------------------|

^ Thats a lot better.

:)

LMAO! yall had me crackin up in the office with the jumpin shoes joint. But yeall i be glad to take a stab at the beat if yall want. I dont have skills man, i just flow whats written, and thats when ever i write. But i cant spit dolo man, im more like a dude to be ft on this joint.

Back