makin a beat . . need help!!

gullyjewelz

I need help with "working" a sample that i have into my korg triton studio. I have sampled the piece/sound, but have no idea how to pull this wave from the "directory" and make it "active" or "map it" into various keys on the keyboard so that i can play it/mix it into my sequencer/song.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

by the way, any one know how to MORPH a sample on the triton?

yo gully

holla at Hi_D_Ho_Man for what you need. That's a great producer who also works with the Triton. BTW, i haven't forgotten about you with the cd. there is one being shipped out to you, and you can also sample it on my webpage.

ok
cool (about the mailing of the cd)

thanks for the conect to hi d ho man

now let me see if i can find him!!!!

Honestly man Ive never used my Triton to sample.when I get a chance I'll give it a try this weekend to see what i can come up with.

gullyjewelz said:
I need help with "working" a sample that i have into my korg triton studio. I have sampled the piece/sound, but have no idea how to pull this wave from the "directory" and make it "active" or "map it" into various keys on the keyboard so that i can play it/mix it into my sequencer/song.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

by the way, any one know how to MORPH a sample on the triton?
You can set how you want your sample maped before you record it or after but it's very easy.

Go to the recording tab in your sample room and that screen is where all the maping is done in fact as you record you can press the keys and by default your sample is on the first five.

origanal key is the key where the origanal sample is and top key is where it stops.

Too move it to the sequencer pull down the recording tab and select convert MS to Program. Then it will give you the option to place it where you want. make sure you name it so you can find it. then go to the sequencer select BANK E and you will see your sampel and just use it as you need it.

Read your book (if you got one) on the sample section it's fairly easy material.

I hope that was some help

Yeee Oooowwwww!!!!!!
Thanks

Im Gon Git On This Soon As I Get Home Today!!! Thanks

Actually, That Book Confused The Livin Shi-t Outta Me!!!

I Have Been "bummin" Lessons Off Of Everyone I Can Think Of . . . The Book Keeps Jumpin Me From One Book To Another

hey man, thanks for the assistance . . . i got that shit workin . . . still havin issues, but i guess i will learn it as time goes on . . .

i got my sample in, and mapped -- however i didnt "save" it to DISK. i saved it to ram -- so once i powered off -- it was gone -- lol -- kinda funny -- i figured that would happen. however, what i ddint figure is that i sampled 2 things, but the first one dissappeared once the second sample was in . . still gotta find some more "user friendly" tutorials

but like i said, u were a big help!!!!
peace

hey anyone else?

i got the sampling thing working perfectly -- but when i power off, the sample is gone!!

how do you "regain" it -- when u power back on?

well i hope i havent destroyed anything - i found a tutorial from the book that says "execute save all" then load that after powering back on . . . i hope i did this correctly

Back