M-Audio Axiom users

D-Ease correct me if i'm wrong but if you can map 8 channels to the drum pads using one layer channel.... that means i can add another layer channel and have 8 more samples mapped out across the second layer channel right?? haven't tried this yet but it should work like this

yea that should work good question i never tried it either lol as long as u have the layer channel u want to play highlighted u should be able to do unlimited layers

ight celly i tried this out and i had 16 layer channels all wit diff. drums and samples going and they were all mapped to the pads, u just gotta highlight the layer channel u want to trigger for the pads to work wit that sample/drums the only thing i couldn't do was make layer channels the children of another layer channel other than that it seems u can have as many layers as u wish as long as ur cpu can handle it.

yeah D. i also did multiple layers. man!! it seems like it just opens up a whole new level of production for me!! i know you probably feel the same way

Back