Lyrical Challenge

No offense GEC but ya'll having really been dicking around over at the WOMB. What's up with that sample comp.?

You might wanna get at ABYYSS on that mod topic too. He's always down to get something cracking but i think his CPU is on the fritz now.

Peace doctor...

I

Yeah I been bein LAZI :D .... but I'm back don't sweat it....You leave for a little bit and bang shit goes down hill.... Yeah I'll hook up wit Abyss

Did someone say my name?

Aight man!

Been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since u've been round here gec.

We getting all the oldies back now, this is great.

This forum may be like it was once before yet.

Anyways - I'm down to mod anything if ya want n/p.

Can't access my e-mail at the moment, so I've set up a dud account (no-one send me any files on it though cos I can hardly store anything on it)

TEMPORY EMAIL: damntasche@hotmail.com

btw, I remember a long time ago promising ta do a track for ya so ya could check me out. Well I got a collab wit kevlar comin out soon, the BIG collab and I'm ripping one of sound's beats sometime. I'm also going to get off my ass and actually do that track I started sooooooooooo long ago. :D

Good to have ya back.

I won't be able to peep tha tracks unfortunately, but that won't matter if ya on about moderating it cos I won't actually be voting will I?

Abyss jumpin in the spot... Nope don't need to listen to tracks, as long as you got internet access, fresh ideas, and time to do some promoting you in..... You have access to AIM? or should I just use this e-mail account????

I signed up to the forum

What up Gec...i signed up to the womb and to the lyrical challenge...man it's a ghost town over in that place...im gonna see if i can get some cat's to join up an make this challenge interesting.. Peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

If it was just a topical tourney, I'd do it. But I don't battle anymore, and I ain't trying to get back into it... so, no thanks. Good luck with it though.

Change of POETS said:
If it was just a topical tourney, I'd do it. But I don't battle anymore, and I ain't trying to get back into it... so, no thanks. Good luck with it though.

So why even post???????

So this isn't gonna start untill next mon?

Just a quick question for ya...when is this whole challenge gonna start? Peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

Re: So this isn't gonna start untill next mon?

Kevlar said:
Just a quick question for ya...when is this whole challenge gonna start? Peace

Well the signups just started this weekend and we're half way there. I would say by the end of the week we'll post Round 1 matchups then give time to create the dopeness :)

Sounds interesting...........
I peeped out the thread, I think I will monitor it just to see how it goes down. Then after some lessons, I hope to jump in the fire with some of my bangers. lol

PS I see you have beat comps too.........

Good Look

Trizza

Trumpspade said:
Sounds interesting...........
I peeped out the thread, I think I will monitor it just to see how it goes down. Then after some lessons, I hope to jump in the fire with some of my bangers. lol

Mos def...love to have ya trizza

Back