Looking To Interview Indy Artists!!! Apply Here!!!

bknot1

Hustle Magic!! We Got It.
real down to earth fam..right here... Gully get at him

I'm looking to help artists and indy labels promote their music. It's how I give back.

Right now, I'm looking for cats who are interested in a "21 Questsion" segment/interview series.

If you're interested, then e-mail dnsrecordsllc@gmail.com and I'll get you the questions asap.

Your interview will be featured here:
http://danewsstand.ipbfree.com/index.php?showforum=25

Thanks in advance to those interested, and again, email me at dnsrecordsllc@gmail.com

Pz

*scratches head*
i really don't think being interviewed by some kid sitting at his HP in his bedroom and posting your interview on a forum with a whopping 10 whole members is going to get you too far.

well im not 1 for turning down any opportunity that could garner you another fan . . . but i feel your skepticism . . . yet and still - im pretty game for it nonetheless . . .

well..he mos def..isnt a kid ..and he just started the board..he (Skip Martin) is doin big things his self..and you dont have to do it if you dont want..just putting the info out there as i get it...its really nothing to be skeptical about..its just an interview for indie artist thats making noise..he does have some industry backin

well im not 1 for turning down any opportunity that could garner you another fan . . . but i feel your skepticism . . . yet and still - im pretty game for it nonetheless . . .

If it's free and take a tad bit of your time? Why not?
Worse case, if it's a false lead, there's no harm done, you lost 10 minutes of your life!

Best case, who knows...................?

I know time is money, but 10 minutes ain't jack! But it depends on what you're in to!!!!!!!!!!!

***side note **

for those that dont know im in the process on transfering down to Little Creek Va (near Norfolk and Virginia Beach) this is why i havent benn postin as much..and im also waitin on a few collaboration (pellas) to get back to me.. stay up..and hit me up if you need something .. wbossie@gmail.com or call 410.340.2175

Back