Looking for Hip Hop/Rap Beats

KasparP

Whats up guys

First let me tell you a little about myself;

I'm a 20 year old white guy. I'm skinny, cocky, and motivated. I live a rapper life without being a real rapper(partying, getting girls, etc). Ever since I've been about 6 or so I fell in love with Eminem and always idiolized him(still know the lyrics to every song to this day).

I'm always freestyling or rapping. I've been told multiple times I got the "swag of a rapper" or whatever the hell you wanna call it and its always been a low-key dream for me that just seemed unreachable.

I've always wanted to make a song but never got around to actually sitting down to a beat and writing something out then recording it with a legit microphone with all the gizmos(popfilter, shock, etc).

Due to some life sitatuons, I'm taking a semester off of school and I decided this is the perfect time to cross a few things off my bucketlist, the main one being recording a song. Whether it turns out great, bad, horrible, or amazing, I know I will continue living my life thinking "what if" and "i wonder if i can" until I get this done.

So, I'm looking for a nice beat to drop my first track on.

Here are some ideas of the type of beat i'd like:

-Nothing to fast, Im not busta ryhmes
-Something DIRTY
-Depth(ive heard alot of beats that are to simple and lack detail)
-Possibly something that sounds "trippy" like off of Mac Millers new Album(Watching movies with the sound off)
-Mike Stud style beats
I dont want anything hood like a MikeWill or Young Chop

If you got somethin for me, email at kaspar.pov@siu.edu or just post it here!

Back