look who's bizzack

jugalo180

www.moneyistherecipe.com
what's up everybody? i'm back in the states, couldn't take being away from my new born baby son, i gave up a six figure job for the seed, so you know i have to make that back right? i'm thinking about coming out with a five or seven song joint to sell out of the trunk.

holla back fam!

yeppy yep

i just got in yesterday. i'm trying to get a few of my beats with a few beats from other people so that i can do this. what u been up to fam?

Great to have ya back man.

Don't think we could cope without ya either. :)

That is true family though - throwing away money like that for ya kid.

Welcome bizzack. :cool:

back on the block....

6 figures overseas to out the trunk on the block... You know it was all about the VIP status at the thug club... Everybody wants to lead the glamorous life... :D

WELCOME BACK...

i'm happy that you all are still holding it down.

yeah, it was hard to leave my son at 6mos. i guess it's because he is my first. i felt as if i was being constricted without little man with me. wifey said she didn't want to take the chance on moving out there with our son, being that it is pretty dangerous. i tried to tell her that where i was it was safer than being here. she didn't want to hear that though, so i had to kiss it good bye. it was hard to leave that money behind but, i had to do it. i'm feeling like it must be meant for me to make money doing this music, if i'm not happy making decent money doing other things. it was a little more that drove me to resigning, but my son was 99% of the reason. i'm looking forward to making some power moves even though i just took two steps backwards. i was told to never leave with what you only came with, but try to leave with more. i had to make some investments to live comfortable and i ended up breaking even, so i'm right back at ground zero. that's ok, i plan on bouncing back like a hot check fam.

Oh Shit Son

My man Jug is Backkkkkkkkkkk!!! damn that's good to hear alot shit been poppin since you left but it's all good we gonna get you back up to speed wit shit...Family always comes first i know this
from bein italian this is why i am sapporting my mom dukes to the day there is no shame in doin what u did...hit me up when u get
a sec kid i got some shit to run wit u.. Peace Kid

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

DAYUM Jugalo back i Done seen it all now i can die. you getting a better reception than goldie got when he came home in the mack. hahaha Glad to have you back man all kinds of shit been poppin off and still is Welcome home playa.

welcome back jug..the fam greets u with open arms..and ready to put u to work..so get ready..peace// glad to have u back

they can't keep me away from here

man, i love this place, i have done a lot of growing in this forum with the thanks of everyone who takes the time out of thier lives to provide me food for thought, this is where i get my chicken soup for the soul. there is this new studio that was opening up around here before i left, the guy was talking about 30 bucks an hour, since i'm now in one of those apartments with thin walls i'm going to have to put the prerecordings i used to do on the back burner, that is untill i find a place to set up shop.

^

For real.

I'm in a terrace house and the walls are pretty thick but you can hear everything through the floorboards and the walls being thick don't make for much insulation, must have holes in or summit.

I often wonder what the neighbours think of me :D

But if you can get studio time I say go for it.

Prob best to have a bunch of songs ready beforehand I reckon.

Back