Listen up peeps

Abyyss

that's life
My internet is completely fucked.

I can go on some sites and can get onto some sites with difficulty but some sites it just won't let me get onto.

I'm connected to the net and the connection is there so I don't know what the hell is up.

I'm lucky I can get on to this site still (via the second way: with diffficulty) but I can't access my bloody e-mail :mad:

SO if any of you sent me an e-mail (I know for a fact I've got 2 unread messeges, yahooIM told me) either PM me or tell me here.

Thanks.

Man that sucks

I hope you will soon be able to read the message i sent to because to be completly honest...i don't remember exactly what the hell i wrote..lol I'm pretty sure it was along the lines of ...let's get ths collabo done an polished off so we drop in on em ..
Oh an i did write down the bar's for my chorus...i'll PM u those..so hopefully u get this lil problem handled soon....untill then Peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

Abyyss,

Hopefully you got this sorted out, but if not I got a suggestion. Your problem sounds like a security issue (browser settings or firewall) so try this:

If you have a firewall try disabling it and see what happens. If all is fine you will need to change the settings.

I'm not sure what you browse with, but your machine most likely has Internet Explorer on it. Go into TOOLS --> INTERNET OPTIONS. Click on the SECURITY tab and highlight the INTERNET icon. Lower the setting to MEDIUM if it's currently at HIGH and to LOW if it's at MEDIUM.

Let me know if that works.

Stray

Ain't working stray :(

Not sure if i have firewall - where would i go to turn it off?

bare in mind that i have XP if that would change anything

HOORAY

I was having some funny things of the same sort happen to me also , i'm not sure if that what solved it by i uninstall Kazaa

I once had kazaa for a brief moment.

It made it so that whenever I opened internet explorer or windows explorer it crashed instantly.

It was annoying cos I couldn't open windows explorer to unistall it.

Fortunately I could access control panel.

p.s. its great to be back. :)

Back