Listen to my beats on myspace...

2 things... #1 how long have you been producing music... and #2 stick around these boards :D:D

the tracks sound very basic to me.. if that's what you are going for then i guess they sound fine... but if you're trying to catch the ears of the more passionate, i would say that you have some more work to do...:rolleyes::cool::rolleyes: keep making music though !!!!! (well i guess that was three things huh?!?) lol

Yes, i am nothing more than novice. i have only been trying to make music for about 6 months now....

this is the ony hardware/software i am using at this time...

an apple mac mini w/ garageband ;
a yamaha djx keyboard

if i only had big dollars to spend....

do you or anyone else have music (and hyperlinks to your music) ???

peace..

and thank you for your input :D

Novice or not I must say I like your "style" its like it describes whats inside of my head...inparticularly 6 and 7

Opinion: They need more elements to them. Something to get your attention. You going in the right direction. I can hear that when you get more time and sounds under your belt you're going to be a beast.

Add a bass line to #6 with some crisp hit hat s and you got a feature that should be the first beat you hear when people come to your page. Some one told me to name my beats instead of numbering them. It does give it its own identity. You should only put up what you feel are the best examples of your work. People seem to judge you by your worst and not your best sometimes.

If you ever have any questions just post. We are a tight nit family around here ready to help.

Novice or not I must say I like your "style" its like it describes whats inside of my head...inparticularly 6 and 7

yeah i noticed the same thing when i listened to them in the other thread. they all have some sort of common style to them, and even though they are pretty simple, you can really feel em.

well just as a managment issue - u may want to get like sno cap or something that allows you to host your songs from one place and play them all via strong links on 1 myspace page - either that or you will be re-making your myspace page quite a few more times than you already have . . .

as far as the music - i think number 7 has the most all around potential and the drums used on #8 are the most intriguing . . . 2 cents - for free!!!

Back