Life altering experience

REEK BROCK

MR. LAST WORD
I went to visit a friend the other day.He's a DJ whose taste span from 70's Jazz Fusion to the current stuff the kids like.Me,him and his brother were just losing it.We all have kids and we were teaching them about how we used to do it.They were going crazy over Laffy Taffy and it really pissed me off.It gave me a new sense of purpose when I make my beats.I can't have these kids growing up to this stuff.It doesnt have soul,feeling.I'm a new man.Now what music inspires you?

I was just thinking about this today...

There are many different types of music that inspire me...

Which brings me to why I love Hip Hop so much...

It's the center of the music world... Hip Hop is the the intersection of all the different "streets" of music...

Just like a real interesection, sometimes it's cool to chill on one corner for a whole day.. Other times, you jog down one of the streets to the carry-out that sells the Icey's... And you come back, fully refreshed..

It's cool like that.. Music is just a layer of the world...

I went to visit a friend the other day.He's a DJ whose taste span from 70's Jazz Fusion to the current stuff the kids like.Me,him and his brother were just losing it.We all have kids and we were teaching them about how we used to do it.They were going crazy over Laffy Taffy and it really pissed me off.It gave me a new sense of purpose when I make my beats.I can't have these kids growing up to this stuff.It doesnt have soul,feeling.I'm a new man.Now what music inspires you?

eating people.

Back