letting go of extremely cheap allen&heath Xone4d

konzee

Hey there everyone!

So, I'm letting go of my beloved Allen&Heath Xone 4d. I will return to DJing at some point in my life but for right now I only have time for production.
The Xone4d is a half analog half digital master piece, and has been championed by the likes of Paul Van Dyke, Deadmau5, and Guy Gerber. It is a top class mixer. I bought it from an authorized Allen & Heath dealer last June. I have only had it for 11 months, and I never before giged with it.. I have taken nice care of it in my room. I have connected CDJs with them (though, those were my buddies) but I mainly used Traktor with mine. It is compatible with everything under the sun basically.. and is abelton ready out of the box. If I didn't live in the Silicon Valley I would be keeping this thing.. it really is awesome and beautiful.. but I really need the money for bills :(. The price I'm asking is literally the lowest I've ever seen on the internet (before I bought mine.. I searched everywhere on the web looking lol) so I thought I'd help someone out.. as well as my self because I'm desprate for money within the next few weeks xD
Allen Heath XONE4D | eBay

thanks guys.

Back