Let me School Yall on some serious shit

This is the KT I'm used to, had my head bouncing from start. Idk what that sega joint was all about but I'm glad to hear this track right here :)

This is the KT I'm used to, had my head bouncing from start. Idk what that sega joint was all about but I'm glad to hear this track right here :)

LOL you guys always want me to be serious.... Thats why I cant stand yall gosh. :cool::D

Anyways I feel like I got Mojo going.... Tired of prologin the album so Im double discing and i keep telling too get in contact with and lets build.

http://www.divshare.com/download/10092530-0db New addon... Guess yall want the old me.

got it spinning.....

starts abruptly....but it's cool. beat's got a really grimy feel, i like it.

lyrics are good. flow's good also and delivery's on point. voice is cool and the hook's different, which is a good thing. cool drop man.

what equipment you usin bro? just curious the extent of your set up cuz the vocal levels are really clean.

got it spinning.....

starts abruptly....but it's cool. beat's got a really grimy feel, i like it.

lyrics are good. flow's good also and delivery's on point. voice is cool and the hook's different, which is a good thing. cool drop man.

what equipment you usin bro? just curious the extent of your set up cuz the vocal levels are really clean.

You really want to know my gear lol. a cheap ass microphone this DR-vx1 going into a profire 610. Thats it lol.

The 610 is alright though. Although, I brought it back after a week because it didn't give my KSM-32 enough gain to hear myself well in the phones while performing. blech.

Yeah Im going thru that also, I had the profire 2626 but i needed the money back. I hear too use the plug thats supplied too boost the gain, my girl threw my plug somewhere and now im gain fighting also.

Yeah Im going thru that also, I had the profire 2626 but i needed the money back. I hear too use the plug thats supplied too boost the gain, my girl threw my plug somewhere and now im gain fighting also.

I got the Grace M-101 pre-amp in its place and it's got an abundance of gain......and I just run it through my older interface now.

I'm loving the results. It was basically an even trade, both were "round" the 4-bills area.

I also just upgraded from Cool Edit Pro 2.0 to Adobe Aud. 3 and a waves mercury bundle, and so I'm learning EQ and Compression better before I go ahead and start an important project.

In cool edit, I was using the 4:1 "very fast attack" and not really equing at all........and my sound was a little thin. ( www.soundclick.com/gt2008 ) But, I am getting there. Your sound is good dude, no lies. I like your style also. I'm into darker tracks....kind of my steez. Hit me up for a collabo some day.

Back